Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Umm.. Zamasu is immortal. SSJB Vegito or Gogeta wouldn't matter.

It's how would they un-immortalized him is the better question now, isnt?

Reactions: g14

If future zamasu is the Kai in his universe, he may still be able to be killed by getting rid of the God of destruction from universe 10

Considering either one would then knock him around in the same way they did Super Buu and Janemba, and Omega Shenron, it'd matter a lot if you want to see a good fight.

If future zamasu is the Kai in his universe, he may still be able to be killed by getting rid of the God of destruction from universe 10

True.

Couldn't they kill Zamasau in the present time and prevent the whole ordeal?

Nope. Not how time travel/time lines work in dbz. The time lines aren't linked, they diverge. So when trunks came back to the past the first time and gave goku his heart medicine, the main time line and trunks diverged. Trunks' remained the same but he changed the course of the main time line from becoming his own by saving goku

Last edited:
just cheat with the SDB's like how Zamasu did, sometimes you'll need to play the same dirty game as your enemies

It's really not that hard to grasp.

Goku had a much longer fight against Beerus and as you guys keep saying 'Beerus is a tree and Goku and Vegeta are like wind' or something like that.

:rofl: @ how butchered the quote is

a spirit bomb is the solution to everything goku boutta hit both of em with a SSB kaoken spirit bomb :smokin

Hol up what if Black is the god of destruction for that universe..

i doubt it fam that body isnt his if he was a god of destruction why would he need someone else body? :nerd:

Last edited:

Immortality don't stop you from getting ya *** whooped. We'd see how immortal he is when Vegito wiped all traces of him from existence like Gohan did Cell.

Man, let Beerus and Whis fight for real first before the omni king. Save that **** for the last arc

I feel like in dbz world the form we see the king of all isnt his real one.

It would be cool to see zamasu so power hungry he challenges the king of all.

Also, trunk and goku both equally fought black and zamasu

While vegeta fought back tears of mediocrity

It's really not that hard to grasp.

Goku had a much longer fight against Beerus and as you guys keep saying 'Beerus is a tree and Goku and Vegeta are like wind' or something like that.

:rofl: @ how butchered the quote is

a spirit bomb is the solution to everything goku boutta hit both of em with a SSB kaoken spirit bomb :smokin

Hol up what if Black is the god of destruction for that universe..

i doubt it fam that body isnt his if he was a god of destruction why would he need someone else body? :nerd:

His body language tipped me off, he and Beerus have similar ki, movements, and poses. Whis said the other GoD are more violent than Beerus and Champa. I think Zamasu is his handler.

If Zamasu maxed out his power with the super dragon balls, he possibly killed his universes versions Beerus and Whis and reanimated Gokus body to be his GoD and help him cleanse humans from existence :nerd:

Also think they're gonna fuse at some point when **** starts to get real.

But we've seen that God's of Destruction can destroy planets with minimal effort. Beerus destroyed four when woke up to early and Whis had to knock him out. So if Black was a God of Destruction why would it take so long to destroy earth.

Villains have been capable of blowing up whole planets since Frieza. They just don't for whatever reason.

Since Vegeta, actually

tYFXTK.gif

Remember this ****? Hands down the coolest technique from DBZ

7GlfSC.gif

Remember Vegeta's OG hairline?

257115.jpg

#makedbzgreatagain

The only thing worse than what happened to Vegeta is what happened to Gohan. Toriyama out here doing the exact opposite of character development.

They honestly need to give the rights of DragonBall to me. I'd do them all justice. :pimp:

I don't even want the money. Just want this show to be done right.

Back
Top Bottom