Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

your link is not working for people outside the US
Didn't know you weren't stateside, my bad fam

I almost posted up the Daisuki.net link which is meant for ppl outside of the US/South America, but apparently Daisuki is making people pay a premium account to watch DB Super on their (lame).

Didn't know you weren't stateside, my bad fam

I almost posted up the Daisuki.net link which is meant for ppl outside of the US/South America, but apparently Daisuki is making people pay a premium account to watch DB Super on their (lame).
its all good
wink.gif

episode is lit i see a vegeta goku fusion in coming :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

trunks was nice too :pimp: im so glad future trunks is a savage :pimp: dude may be a half saiyan but he a full blooded one in my eyes :pimp:

Last edited:
They have 2 sets of potara earrings. If that doesn't tell you fusion is gonna happen then I don't know :lol:

Me and my boy were talking about this. They're really stretching the "almost die, come back way way stronger" thing out.

They really are. Because it seems like he knocked Black out cold for a good while then did work on Zamasau. I don't recall Vegeta or Goku being able to get the best of him like that once he went Rose.

3. Gowasu, Supreme Kai, and Blackmasu.

Obviously, but I'm talking in regards to what can Vegeta and goku use against blackmasu

Also, what if something happens to goku and trunks steps in to fuse with his father. Just like how goku was supposed to fuse with gohan in dbz :nerd:

Last edited:
So is dude's fusion name just going to stay Zamasu? 
laugh.gif

Not like the entity in the shell has changed at all. Dude is literally fusing with himself in a different body. 

I feel like some sort of paradox should take effect.

So is dude's fusion name just going to stay Zamasu? :lol:

Not like the entity in the shell has changed at all. Dude is literally fusing with himself in a different body. 

I feel like some sort of paradox should take effect.
I'm just going to call him Blackmasu.

:lol: Gowasu and Supreme Kai so damn worthless. Just getting in the way.

My dude Trunks and Vegeta are literally putting in work.

So Trunks taking all of Vegeta's moves now? :lol: :pimp:

truly :pimp:

no pupilless knockout nonsense on da prince bloodline :smokin

was even going to go out like his pops too

tumblr_nf315rVnrf1t1656jo1_500.gif

4472e13e-167a-4c60-81a3-14e8a4ee4299.gif

tumblr_n8awmiqjWR1rvuksgo1_500.gif

:x :pimp: :pimp:

inb4 "he failed like his pops too"

Definitely a dope ending.

But one huge plot hole is still apparent...how strong is Trunks?

hes a god without being a god at this point, hence da blue aura they refuse to bother explaining

and bulma suppose to be so smart yet doesnt understand da concept of barely alive?

:rofl: @ zamasu admitting he's self absorbed

OH YALL LIKE SUPER NOW?!?

bout 4 good episodes out of 63 is a good ratio b?

Last edited:
Again zenkai boosts aren't happening guys. Thats not what's happening to black and it's def not what happened to trunks.

from what I recall no one has ever triggered a transformation from a zenkai boost. Trunks got stronger by his new transformation.

We finally get to see the horror of different race fusion too. It looks as bad as I expected. Guess he'll stay immortal even though he's fusing with a mortal version of himself

Last edited:
Why are the humans so stupid though? Still thinking they can take them out with regular bullets? It doesn't make sense.

^ Mai tried with some super bullet future bulma designed.

Da rest of them must figure their going to die regardless, so they'll go out with a fight?

Back
Top Bottom