Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I just hate the fact that everytime Vegeta had a power boost, you know damn well there's an impending " washing " he's gonna get from the villain :smh:

so, at the moment in terms of power level

Vegeta>Trunks>Goku

I don't think learning the Mafuba gave any power boost to Goku.

Vegeta>Trunks>Goku

goku probably got a powerboost from getting clapped by black :lol: and you know how he always has some power boost up his sleeve

Last edited:
Because Goku using kaioken even in Ssj couldn't compete with Gohan in Ssj2. However Goku and Vegeta are both SSJ god blue, and Goku can go further than that with Ssj god blue with kaioken while vegeta is just....SSj god blue.....
Kaioken is a temporary boost that strains the body, hence Goku almost never using it. Sure, when Goku uses it, he has a 15 second advantage over Vegeta but that's all it, just 15 seconds. Not nearly enough to say Goku is stronger than Vegeta.

Vegeta>Trunks>Goku

Vegeta = Goku > Trunks.

I guess you can argue Vegeta has the advantage at the moment cuz he was just in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Kaioken is a temporary boost that strains the body, hence Goku almost never using it. Sure, when Goku uses it, he has a 15 second advantage over Vegeta but that's all it, just 15 seconds. Not nearly enough to say Goku is stronger than Vegeta.
It may be a little longer than 15 seconds but its a technique that makes Goku stronger, just like super saiyan is a technique that makes a saiyan stronger. However you view it, Goku has a technique that makes him....stronger...than...vegeta

It may be a little longer than 15 seconds but its a technique that makes Goku stronger, just like super saiyan is a technique that makes a saiyan stronger. However you view it, Goku has a technique that makes him....stronger...than...vegeta
That's 1 move Goku has that gives him the advantage over Vegeta. Final Flash is more powerful than Kamehameha, does that make Vegeta stronger than Goku? Goku has a move that gives him the advantage over Vegeta and vice versa. THEY'RE BOTH EVEN.

That's 1 move Goku has that gives him the advantage over Vegeta. Final Flash is more powerful than Kamehameha, does that make Vegeta stronger than Goku? Goku has a move that gives him the advantage over Vegeta and vice versa. THEY'RE BOTH EVEN.
Where in the manga or show was it determined that Final Flash is stronger than Kamehameha? I've seen the Kamehameha disintegrate Cell, I've never seen the final flash do anything close
nerd.gif
and beyond that we're talking about physical power.

I still think the IT is still Goku's trump card. He can get out of any situation with that even being a father :lol:

The way Goku reached SSJ is very different than how Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, and Kid Trunks reached it. The only other person to go SSJ out of desperation and life or death is Future Trunks, which is why I think he's able to keep up with Black. Also reinforces what Vegeta said about only Kakarot can use the body to its potential. Zamasu didn't die fighting his brother, didn't lay basically dead unable to move after fighting someone naturally stronger, etc. etc.

Where in the manga or show was it determined that Final Flash is stronger than Kamehameha? I've seen the Kamehameha disintegrate Cell, I've never seen the final flash do anything close :nerd: and beyond that we're talking about physical power.
Vegeta fired a Final Flash that did disintegrate Cell and was strong enough to shake the planet and go off the planet. Kamehameha never did that. And Kaioken IS an energy attack. It gives him an energy boost, thus making his Kamehameha stronger, make Goku faster, etc.

Well for one you said that Goku and Vegeta are even, not that one surpassed the other, which is wrong.

How is Vegeta even with Goku when Goku can use the Kaioken technique and multiply his power level by 40x? Thats like me saying "Goku and Vegeta aren't even because Goku can go super saiyan and vegeta can't" and you saying "Okay??"

:lol:

Not this argument again lol

SSB kaioken is a fluke move. Goku said it himself that there's only a 10% chance it'll work and 90% chance of killing him. Do you think if the kaioken x sbb was so easy to use Goku wouldn't have gotten washed by black twice? If what makes Goku stronger than vegeta is a technique that fails 9/10 times they're pretty damn even.

Dragon ball is not the intellectual kind of show... No need to get deep with it

Every major turning point in dbzs has been *** pulls

Goku and Vegeta are both "genetic freaks". Goku has just had the advantage of the plot going in his favor almost every time he reached a new level.
As a Vegeta fan this statement is so damn accurate. :smokin
I just hate the fact that everytime Vegeta had a power boost, you know damn well there's an impending " washing " he's gonna get from the villain :smh:
Sadly so is this. My dude always catches the humbling when he starts to shine. :smh: :frown:

Not this argument again lol

SSB kaioken is a fluke move. Goku said it himself that there's only a 10% chance it'll work and 90% chance of killing him. Do you think if the kaioken x sbb was so easy to use Goku wouldn't have gotten washed by black twice? If what makes Goku stronger than vegeta is a technique that fails 9/10 times they're pretty damn even.
Compared to Vegeta's technique which has 0% chance of working? Goku still has access to a technique that multiplies his power. Vegeta can't do that, therefore making Goku stronger.

Vegeta fans always tryna protect that man. This is Goku's story, Vegeta has been the opening act since '88...

Compared to Vegeta's technique which has 0% chance of working? Goku still has access to a technique that multiplies his power. Vegeta can't do that, therefore making Goku stronger.

Vegeta fans always tryna protect that man. This is Goku's story, Vegeta has been the opening act since '88...
Why are you Amel223 reincarnated bringing this subject back up?!? :lol: :smh:

I don't see how you can keep this up. Goku has Kaioken, Vegeta doesn't. Final Flash > Kamehameha. That makes them even.

Back
Top Bottom