Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I prefer the Buu Vs Basil fight but this episode was dope too.
Basil seems like the more powerful one
While Lavenda seems like the deadlier one due to his venom and strategy

So universes 1, 12, 5, and 8 are exempt? I dont know how I feel about that. That drops the total from 120 fighters to a potential 80.
Even the strong should fight for their right to exist...

So universes 1, 12, 5, and 8 are exempt? I dont know how I feel about that. That drops the total from 120 fighters to a potential 80.

Surely the 4 exempted universes were revealed for a reason.
Dragon Ball is always full of plot twists

Universe 12 God of Destruction, Gin, looks
way too sinister for him to just be standing there
as an observer...

I look forward to how all of this unfolds.

I actually had to use AnimePlus.tv to watch this week's episode (gasp, he's not using a legit streaming site)..........since Crunchyroll has been crashing non-stop due to the "Cloudflare hacking" that occurred 2 days ago.

Besides that random fact, this week's episode was actually.....meh.  Nice to see Gohan actually show that he can put up a fight again, even if it ended up in a draw.  And despite the new "revelation" of the Tournament of Power, it didn't do much for the plot for me unfortunately.

Last edited:

The grand priest said their universes were too pure to risk getting destroyed. The grand priest said every universe has a scale of the worst mortals and universe 9 has the worst mortals and second is universe 7. Basically the four universes are exempt because they have an utopia society and have brought no harm or problems ever. So he has them saved from any harm.

Last edited:
TBH, I took the term "exempt" as a meaning for "optional."

In other words, I have a feeling this 3rd fight with Goku will convince those other 4 universes to join into the tournament as well.........especially considering the Grand Priest didn't reveal to all them that the Super Dragon Balls are possibly a prize (only Universe 7 knows so far)

Last edited:

TBH, I took the term "exempt" as a meaning for "optional."

In other words, I have a feeling this 3rd fight with Goku will convince those other 4 universes to join into the tournament as well.........especially considering the Grand Priest didn't reveal to all them that the Super Dragon Balls are possibly a prize (only Universe 7 knows so far)
Unlike Goku, I don't think the Gods of the "pure" universes

would risk the safety of their universes

plot twist:

universe 10 wins the tournament and wish for

merged/fusion zamasu back to life

Last edited:
Where was "pure" mentioned? They just mentioned numbers. Their total score must be so low because of all the weaklings that are around that Beerus didn't destroy. Must've brought the average down.

Was Zamasu right? :nerd:

Sums up my reaction during most of the episode

Gohan was up clearly he got the W,

My Mans was blind and had poison in his body

And why the Supreme Kai gave Goku those senzu beans?

DOES HE NOT KNOW ABOUT ALL THE TIMES GOKU WRONGFULLY USED THOSE BEANS

I prefer the Buu Vs Basil fight but this episode was dope too.
Basil seems like the more powerful one
While Lavenda seems like the deadlier one due to his venom and strategy
Agree with you.
Lavender looked really weak if it wasn't for his poison he would have got rocked. Basil definitely stronger.

Pure?

He just said Lowest Mortal Level

Only the Strong will survive I suppose 

Literally 

Pure?

He just said Lowest Mortal Level

Only the Strong will survive I suppose 

Literally 
Where was "pure" mentioned? They just mentioned numbers. Their total score must be so low because of all the weaklings that are around that Beerus didn't destroy. Must've brought the average down.

Was Zamasu right? :nerd:

pure wasn't mentioned, i only used "pure" because i didn't know what 1-word adjective i could've used to describe them in 1 word tbh

and lol.

frieza, cell... lets not forget Kid Buu practically almost destroyed the universe. Guy was the embodiment of evil
Killed a bunch of Kais. Doubt that's happened in other universes lmfao

pure wasn't mentioned, i only used "pure" because i didn't know what 1-word adjective i could've used to describe them in 1 word tbh

and lol.

frieza, cell... lets not forget Kid Buu practically almost destroyed the universe. Guy was the embodiment of evil
Killed a bunch of Kais. Doubt that's happened in other universes lmfao
Weak

Can't really hand Gohan the L when he was poisoned from the get go. I do like how he actually adjusted and used a strategy instead of relying on power ups to win. The last such fight I remember that used a strategy was Goku v Cell.

One thing for I noticed was that Whis and Beerus were shocked at what Gohan could do. Maybe Whis might unlock his potential but who knows

Lohan can't even beat a ***** named Lavender
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son at his BEST can only tie a jobber from the LOWEST level universe in the galaxy

******* pathetic 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gohan is just wasting a spot on the roster 

Where is y'all getting goodness from?

Yeah I don't see either.

Grand Priest said,

Zen-Oh same is very moved that beings of the lowest MORTAL level rank could put on such a wonderful fight. Zen-oh same has evaluated all the 12 universes and ranked them accordingly. The average level of the mortal-inhabited stars of Universe 7 is 3.18

Where was purity or goodness mentioned? I think they're just talking about their strength/combat level/power. i.e. the average power of the fighters on their teams (they are non-gods)

the universes exempt he just said
their average mortal level is over 7

I literally paused the frames to type the subtitles word for word lol

Last edited:

I think by exempt,

GP meant that these universes will participate in the tournament, but they will not be erased regardless of their results?

Back
Top Bottom