Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

i know people that dont even watch anime that watch DBS :lol:

I fall into this category. I happened to randomly start watching One Punch Man, other than that and Super I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to anime. That's why I'm genuinely curious what these other anime that apparently have more buzz than Super are.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball Super is great and the Dragon Ball series as a whole will always be the GOAT for me as a collective but I'm more invested in My Hero Academia right now TBH

My boys that watches anime, they don't like Super. 

They believe it ain't the same and so on so forth, so i don't bother getting into conversation with them about Super but I'm still excited every Saturday/Sunday to watch it. 

Gohan will be fine. He's too worried about protecting the fodder. Them other dudes need to stay sharp. 18 and 17 solo'd out and doing their thing. I can only hope Piccolo got significantly stronger to keep up. Don't give a **** about Tien, Krillin and Roshi. Might as well jump off the ledge so Gohan can be stress free.

Have a funny feeling Vegeta will be the first ring out of universe 7
laugh.gif

Nah if anyone is elminated first from U7 would probably be Krillen. Followed by Tien and Roshi after.

But I do believe in this arc Gohan will come out on top. Him being captain will benefit in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom