Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

It's getting crazy out here. Thought they would atleast wait until the end of the tournament to wipe the universe out.

It seems like if the Grand Priest/Angels are evil that it's just gonna turn in a different version of the Zero Mortals plan.

giphy.gif

VEGETA SAMA THE MOTHER ******* PRINCE 

The way Vegeta was molly whoppin' that cat chick with no damns given 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I think the tournament maybe a way of weeding out potential roadblocks to over taking Zeno. Like have the strongest bear each other up leaving only the strongest. Which they can mind control and use against Zeno or something. Idk.

But sugoi

Episode was flames. The kill shot of Vegeta and Goku reminded of the when they were fighting against Super Buu inside Super Buu except they were blue this time around.

Episode was too tough!

As far as the angel for universe 9, I thought his devious smile was because the universe was erased and he still remained. But I guess there is something more sinister to that. Can't wait to see what else happens

Last edited:
my gawd this episode was flames. Animation was on point and Vegeta whooping *** was amazing. Almost brought tears to my eyes to see the prince of all saiyans putting in work.

As far as the angel for universe 9, I thought his devious smile was because the universe was erased and he still remained. But I guess there is something more sinister to that.
doesnt when a supreme kai die doesn't the angels freeze and wait till the next supreme kai comes about

plot holes i know ha

but i trust they not evil..more of a yay im free from work smirk lol

i  assume that's only if the universe still exists and can actually have a supreme kai (or god of destruction)

Last edited:
How long I been telling y'all that Grand Priest/angels were the real villains of this ****?

Y'all negroes don't listen to me

I wanted to see the other fighters reaction when they went blue and did that blast.

And so that white aura is just a barrier and not goku going mystic :lol:

Whis mentioned early in the episode about ssb draining that's why Goku didn't go blue right off the back

So maybe perfect ssb coming

against Hit, Goku was SSB + Kaioken x20.

In the intro song, he's going extreme red, So I'm leaning

more in the direction that he'll unlock SSB + Kaioken x100.

'Perfect SSB' is plausible though.

Perhaps he may achieve 'SSB2'

An SSB with spikier hair and lightning flowing through the aura.

DB is unpredictable though so it'll probably be something that none of us have thought of.

Back
Top Bottom