Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

No.

I find some of his commentary unnecessary. Instead of waiting for a English dub like the rest of us, he'll blitz YouTube while watching the current episode, knowing Japanese is not his native tongue. Don't rush just to get views if you're not informed.

His videos and theories are cringe and it's not really helping his case that he's a guest on every dbz YouTuber video.

No.

I find some of his commentary unnecessary. Instead of waiting for a English dub like the rest of us, he'll blitz YouTube while watching the current episode, knowing Japanese is not his native tongue. Don't rush just to get views if you're not informed.

His videos and theories are cringe and it's not really helping his case that he's a guest on every dbz YouTuber video.
I don't mind his videos too much but he does have one of those faces I just wanna punch :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So they're using a character slot on another Goku and another Vegeta? Why couldn't they just be transformations? Frieza has his golden Frieza transformation :smh:

So they're using a character slot on another Goku and another Vegeta? Why couldn't they just be transformations? Frieza has his golden Frieza transformation :smh:
My guess is that they might be form selections. Like when you select Goku, you then have the choice of selecting SS Goku, SSB Goku, etc. Kinda how MKX has different character variants. This would keep the roster small in size but big in variety.
I hope that if they are forms, that they also have varying move sets like MKX.

This is cool because then you can have different forms of all the characters like Mystic Gohan, Saiyaman, Kid Buu, Majin Vegeta, and the like.

I hope you can only choose one form at a time too, No need to have 3 gohans on one team. :lol:

My guess is that they might be form selections. Like when you select Goku, you then have the choice of selecting SS Goku, SSB Goku, etc. Kinda how MKX has different character variants. This would keep the roster small in size but big in variety.
I hope that if they are forms, that they also have varying move sets like MKX.

This is cool because then you can have different forms of all the characters like Mystic Gohan, Saiyaman, Kid Buu, Majin Vegeta, and the like.

I hope you can only choose one form at a time too, No need to have 3 gohans on one team. :lol:
Nah I'm tryna have 3 Vegetas man

Back
Top Bottom