Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Man I was going to be pissed if Vegeta got eliminated

Can someone remind me of the beef between Frost and Vegeta

I have bad memory

How well does DBS hold up to DBZ ?

I plan on watching (DBS) eventually. I decided to take it all the way back to the beginning at 'Dragon Ball' (I've never seen it) , and then I'll transition to DBZ, GT and then Super.

Super is pretty cool in that it has very refreshing plots for Dragonball universe.

You can probably get away with not watching GT though lol

No way Gohan stands a chance against Golden Freeza... + Frost in the mix, he def doesn't have a chance solo. Cross yall fingers that Vegeta comes in, but... Piccolo will probably be the one to interfere.

Dont know if anyone said this yet. But I have a theory that the Nameks from our sister universe (Universe 6 I believe) are in the tournement to get the super dragon balls for some sinister plot since they mentioned their dragonballs are based off the super dragon balls and they havent introduced these mystery Nameks yet. If that doesnt happen Picollo better absorb them and become a contender again . *isnt holding breath*

That's interesting...

Haven't thought about the Namekians plotting to get the Super Dragon Balls.. on some "this was ours yall stole it" type steez

And can anyone explain how Gotham keeps getting steonger after having his powers awakened? Didn't Guru unlock his potential on Namek, didn't old Kia unleash his power to fight Buu? If old Kia can only bring u so far what is the threshold? Lol. Since he offered to awaken Gokus powers in Super, who are far past that of mystic Gohan. Thoughts?

I think when Old Kai "unlocked his potential" and gave him "mystic" it was just unlocking a new form.

I used to think that it was just making his base form so strong that he didn't need to transform to any SSJ but I don't think that is the case anymore.

I think when Old Kai "unlocked his potential" and gave him "mystic" it was just unlocking a new form.

I used to think that it was just making his base form so strong that he didn't need to transform to any SSJ but I don't think that is the case anymore.

O ok. Can't wait to see his next form. Hasn't achieved anything on his own since SSJ2. Should b interesting.

Don't know if this has been asked but what happened to the angels (edit) of a destroyed universe going to sleep until they are needed again (when a new god of destruction is ordained). These angels (edit) are just chilling once they universe is destroyed in the tournement. Maybe part of the Grand Preist's Plot?

Last edited:
One last theory. What do you guys think would happen if the two Zeno's (God's of everything) disagree on something? I figure that would spark a whole new host of problems. (Like one wanted to change a tournament rule and the other didn't).

Also did Zamasu become one with all the universes in the Future Trunks Timeline? I thought he only merged with one Universe Trunks was in, since Zeno had to be summoned there to find out about the mess Zamasu made. If he only fused with one Universe than why did Zeno leave the rest of his universes without their God? Wouldnt there still be other universes unaffected by Zamasu. And if Zamasu did fuse with all the universes why didnt other gods get involved to stop him... And is Zamasu able to, once again come back from death? And again are those angels (edit) of the destroyed universes dormant somewhere waiting to be awaken? Can the Grand Priest bring them to our timeline to overthrow Zeno!?

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been asked but what happened to the angles of a destroyed universe going to sleep until they are needed again (when a new god of destruction is ordained). These angles are just chilling once they universe is destroyed in the tournement. Maybe part of the Grand Preist's Plot?

I look at Zeno as a destroyer of all, for sure... I believe his counterpart to be Zalama/Zarama, the creator of the Super Dragon Balls. We'll see.

By the way, the latest manga chapter is ****ing crazy... all the gods of destruction fighting each other, and more info on Quitela and Beerus feud

One last theory. What do you guys think would happen if the two Zeno's (God's of everything) disagree on something? I figure that would spark a whole new host of problems. (Like one wanted to change a tournament rule and the other didn't).

Also did Zamasu become one with all the universes in the Future Trunks Timeline? I thought he only merged with one Universe Trunks was in, since Zeno had to be summoned there to find out about the mess Zamasu made. If he only fused with one Universe than why did Zeno leave the rest of his universes without their God? Wouldnt there still be other universes unaffected by Zamasu. And if Zamasu did fuse with all the universes why didnt other gods get involved to stop him... And is Zamasu able to, once again come back from death? And again are those angels (edit) of the destroyed universes dormant somewhere waiting to be awaken? Can the Grand Priest bring them to our timeline to overthrow Zeno!?
Zamasu and Black killed all the gods in their timeline. Zeno destroyed all of the universes (if I remember correctly).

Back
Top Bottom