Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Can't even front I thought this episode was gonna be major buns but it was a great episode

Vegeta clocking Toppo was :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Was yelling at my TV for Frieza to take both of them out as soon as he interrupted :lol:

The Goku vs Caulifla/Kale fight picked up real quick

Just salty SSJ3 got tossed in the corner AGAIN :smh:

BUT HOLY HELL WHERE DID THIS ANIMATION COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?

tumblr_ll2h0xtqHr1qiqy0oo1_400.gif

I wonder who this is

The animation in this episode was beautiful :pimp:

Kafla tho :nerd: :evil:

My only complaint is the power scaling in Super is so off >D but w.e :lol:

Yea kale ate that blue kamehameha before and now the more mastered and stronger berserk kale + caulifla cant beat a tired god (red) goku

Last edited:
Maybe I'd be able to enjoy this U6 Saiyan focus if I could get my brain to stop thinking about how dumb their forced relevance is.

I cant. Two Saiyans that didn't even know what Super Saiyan was 2 in-story days ago are now putting in work on Super Saiyan God.

Patiently waiting for the narrative to focus on Vegeta/Toppo

We all know that Goku wasnt going all out on Kale when he was fighting her in Blue mode though. Goku mostly never fights with his max power, unless he absolutely has to. Even against these 2 individuals, their fight seemed more like a sparring session/training. He's probably trying to figure out at what power Kefla is at so that he can gauge his level to hers while he's recovering energy. Saiyans really like fighting on the edge smh...

Next episode looks packed.

Maybe I'd be able to enjoy this U6 Saiyan focus if I could get my brain to stop thinking about how dumb their forced relevance is.

I cant. Two Saiyans that didn't even know what Super Saiyan was 2 in-story days ago are now putting in work on Super Saiyan God.

Patiently waiting for the narrative to focus on Vegeta/Toppo
So much this.

And I'll take it even further.

Kale & cauliflower seemed to have missed the memo that Goku is their best chance of survival, albeit him being from another universe. It looked like U6 & U7 had entered a soft alliance while not necessarily standing back to back, but at the same time not fighting each other outside of Frieza/Frost doing Frieza/Frost things.

Power scaling be damned, they going for the jugular with great success as SS2 vs SSG or whatever you call it.

lookin pretty u7 sided now goku and vegeta gonna do their jobs kelfa aint a real threat tbh
the main event is when jiren wakes back up

the 30 second vegeta fan service tho :lol:

Goku needs to hurry up and knock the fusion out of these girls or pass it on to Frieza. Need to see full vegeta/toppo fight tho.

I wanna see Frieza knock they asses it so bad

I was going crazy when he was prepping that Death Ball :lol:

i been saying "this episode was ok but next episode looks :pimp: :pimp:"
for like 3 weeks straight
what was the last legit good episode

My prediction, Kefla will be on the verge of elminatimg Goku, Fusion will run out from
The mass amount of energy they putting out, separate then both eliminated .

Interesting episode. Animation was A1. Looking forward to this *** pull Goku will use to beat Kefla

Jiren acting shooked.

Dyspo trash if he running away from Frieza.

Hopefully the Namekian fight gets good.

"No healing items" are allowed in the tournament

I wouldn't explicitly call "Potara Ear Rings" 'weapons'. Frost's poisonous needles on the other hand...

Yooooo who ever the artist was this episode need to be hired on full time
The cheekbones and shading were a1

Kefla way to op
Shoulda just bossed up on Jiren

Back
Top Bottom