Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So is Goku so fast now that his hits happen after people see he moved?

Vegeta's speech :pimp:

"Honestly ,what an unbelievable guy."

Am I the only one that likes Whis' reactions to **** more than Zeno's?

They really expect us to be surprised this next episode when Grand Priest yells “TIMES UP” and Frieza pokes his head out from a rock on some “OHOHOHOHO” ish while everyone in the stands is all like “NANI?!”

Nah man, you’re insulting us by thinking we’d forget

/RANT

I'd be here for Frieza to pull this. Even though you have it laid out I'd still guffaw tremendously.

Who cares y'all don't want it to end a certain way. There's a whole generation whose never even seen Z or heard of GT or DB. Let super cook I think this tournament is good

They really expect us to be surprised this next episode when Grand Priest yells “TIMES UP” and Frieza pokes his head out from a rock on some “OHOHOHOHO” ish while everyone in the stands is all like “NANI?!

/RANT

Bruh :rofl:

Vegeta got the best "NANI?!" of all characters so it gotta be him.

Anyway, this episode made me realize I won't really miss the series as I'd thought previously. I can't even see half the fight between the explosions and neon glowing chakras. And next episode looks like Jiren catches up :rofl:. These gods should feel pretty insignificant right now doe.

These gods should feel pretty insignificant right now doe.
This is probably what irks me the most

Coming into the new movies and series I loved the concept of the Gods

That there was some devine being a la Beerus that Goku or Vegeta would never catch up to

Now they’re trying to insinuate that Goku could take him and that’s lame AF to me

Beerus is such a good character and now he’s been reduced to your average support character since Goku is this powerful now :smh:

I am so damn pissed that Goku had to unlock UI to defeat Kefla. With what we all now know about UI, it was wasted on those brats. No reason at all he should have had to tap into that.

That sliding kamahameha is still GOAT though.

I am so damn pissed that Goku had to unlock UI to defeat Kefla. With what we all now know about UI, it was wasted on those brats. No reason at all he should have had to tap into that.

That sliding kamahameha is still GOAT though.

Ill allow it since it provided one of the best scenes in DB history imo.

My Thoughts on Dragonball Super 129

Spoilers ahead so skip over if you havent seen.

Not much to say really..

I didnt think I was gonna GIF much of this episode but boy was i wrong lmaoooo

At this point, I have to make a Best of Zeno post. These dudes always got something every weeek lmao

giphy.gif

Vegeta def feeling himself after taking out Toppo. Son talking WILD slick to a god :lol::lol::nthat:

giphy.gif

No context here, I just thought this was really bool :nthat::nthat::nthat:

giphy.gif

BRUH I lost it when Goku started hitting that Harlem Shake :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"DIS FOR MY ****** DOE: SPECIAL DELIVERY

*BIKE BELLS*

SPIT LIKE THIS GET MY WRIST ALL GLITTERY"

giphy.gif

Then Jiren going into Heat mode was WILDDDD

giphy.gif

SON

giphy.gif

****ING...

giphy.gif

(I MEAN JUST LOOK AT JIRENS FACE B)

giphy.gif

.... GODKUUUU

giphy.gif

SON JUST OUT HERE DOING DEMON AKUMA **** B

giphy.gif

130 IS GONNNA BE STUUUUUUUPID B

giphy.gif

BEERUS CHEESING LMAOOOOO

giphy.gif

:smile:

Goku’s ozaru voice is menacing and freakin awesome.
The visual is great in this episode.

Jirens song is too lit

Goku’s ozaru voice is menacing and freakin awesome.
The visual is great in this episode.

Jirens song is too lit
I wonder what’s up with that ozaru voice and if it has any implications on anything. I know the unmastered form was something like ultra instinct omen

Back
Top Bottom