Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Movie wouldve been better if its strictly a Piccolo movie. Throw a little pan in there as sidekick.

Beerus simpin for that *** was funny as hell tho.

I dont get the new manga chapter. Is that a new form? Or goku just using omen again? Just more controlled? Wtf

goku and gohan both aged like normal humans in terms of looks and that was visually shown to us as dragon ball and dbz progressed

Goku was 11 at the start of dragon ball he was the same height all the way up till he beat king piccolo when he was around 16 it wasn’t until 3 years later at the 23rd torny that we saw him grow up. Gohan was mad small too until about 14-15 he didn’t really start growing till after the cell saga.

I agree they could have came up with a better explanation but this one does kind of make sense looking at goku.

Either way movie supa hot garbage.

Ok. So toriyama confirms that the movie events isnt connected to the current manga. Make sense now that vegeta and goku are still talking about Jiren and the god of destructions.

No Moro, granolah and ultra ego etc.

0FFE4344-AB48-4B06-8D3F-50BC44132B48.jpeg

Take it with a grain of salt until I find when this was confirmed at NYCC

Its from a Q & A that he did for this movie

I’ll see if i can find the actual interview

I watched the is video (which was kinda hard to get though :lol:) where the guy quotes an interview that said originally, Akita toriyma wanted the movie to be about piccolo. He bases his stance on that lol that might be a bit If a reach on the creators part lol from what it looks like Toriyam got outside influence to incorporate gohan into the story instead of making it just about piccolo.

I watched the is video (which was kinda hard to get though :lol:) where the guy quotes an interview that said originally, Akita toriyma wanted the movie to be about piccolo. He bases his stance on that lol that might be a bit If a reach on the creators part lol from what it looks like Toriyam got outside influence to incorporate gohan into the story instead of making it just about piccolo.

oh really? i said it before here. I actually dont mind this as strictly a piccolo movie lol ..movie looked like filler anyway

The Cell part makes no sense. No one knew about him. He was birthed in the future and then we had that zany time travel BS.
I assume when Cell arrived Magenta had somebody gathering all that info when android Dr. Hero and his other androids popped up.

From the start of the movie, he seemed to be more up to date on everything that happened in the Cell saga and knew enough to spin the truth and sell a story to Dr. Hedo.

oh really? i said it before here. I actually dont mind this as strictly a piccolo movie lol ..movie looked like filler anyway

I think I was watching a geekdom video that said Toriyama meant for this movie to be A ramp down from the broly movie because of how much action and how strong they had gotten. Didn’t feel like they could justify another movie with goku and vegeta (and broly) so soon

That said, piccolo was my favorite part of this movie

Gohan went from unable to sense piccolo's ki (even pan can do it) to having a form stronger than goku and vegeta?

:lol:

can we talk about that post credits scene too??

**** was just insulting to vegeta

he would never relish in a fake W like that :sick::smh:

I dont get that either. People seemed made a big deal out of it too like bruh..im sure vegeta has won in a more convincing way during a sparring match against goku. How long are those two been training together? Lmao

So many inconsistencies.

And the movie takes place after Broly but before Moro and the current arc?

Omen washing both after that Naruto scene in the Moro arc.

Why would they flash back to Jiren then?

They’ve literally faced four other threats that were stronger and pushed their boundaries? And Goku would’ve went UI against Broly and deaded it.

And the Battle of the Gods and Return of the F aren’t cannon?

Back
Top Bottom