Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Am i the only one disappointed with the TOP arc? So many scenarios/fights and team ups that they didnt capitalised… it was goku and U7 really doing all the work.. HIT VS jiren shouldve been 2 episodes at least.
outside of 2-3 fights it was mostly buns

not one time did it feel like a battle royal

outside of 2-3 fights it was mostly buns

not one time did it feel like a battle royal
To me it was hilarious how everyone underestimated U7 yet got smacked around like they were ragdolls except for the Sailor Moon group.

Got inspired, I miss Majin Buu:
20220906_182950.jpg

To me it was hilarious how everyone underestimated U7 yet got smacked around like they were ragdolls except for the Sailor Moon group.

Got inspired, I miss Majin Buu:
20220906_182950.jpg
You know what, is Buu stronger than kakorot? Buu power really limitless, maybe Broly scale if I’m reaching.

You know what, is Buu stronger than kakorot? Buu power really limitless, maybe Broly scale if I’m reaching.
To my knowledge, I thought he grew in power through eating characters like Cell, but I may be wrong. But, it was implied in Super that Uub would benefit from training with Goku so that would go against what I believe. At this point, I just want Uub to train or make fat Buu skinny in some enhanced form.

Uub shouldn't be compared to any of the Buus really other than maybe Kid Buu who was the knew died and got the reincarnation wish.

Buu kinda did get stronger with the more he absorbed but only certain ppl was he then strongest.

I think Uub just got the raw power of Buu so that's where training would benefit him.

Uub shouldn't be compared to any of the Buus really other than maybe Kid Buu who was the knew died and got the reincarnation wish.

Buu kinda did get stronger with the more he absorbed but only certain ppl was he then strongest.

I think Uub just got the raw power of Buu so that's where training would benefit him.
That's cool, I was thinking that since he isn't a straight up demon like Buu.

I have to rewatch that Saga again because a lot of details is foggy in my head. I don't even remember how fat Buu got separated from regular Buu. I just remember someone saying Kid Buu was Buu at his purest form. Either way, like Frieza and the Androids, their base strength is naturally above Saiyans and Humans.

That's cool, I was thinking that since he isn't a straight up demon like Buu.

I have to rewatch that Saga again because a lot of details is foggy in my head. I don't even remember how fat Buu got separated from regular Buu. I just remember someone saying Kid Buu was Buu at his purest form. Either way, like Frieza and the Androids, their base strength is naturally above Saiyans and Humans.

Buu separates when he Sees hercule get shot. Then skinny buu whooped him then turned him into a cookie and ate him making super buu

Never seen dragon ball z.

Just finished DB Super.

Team Vegeta lol.
Bro. The Saiyain and Freezia arc were prime Vegeta.

I remember watching the dub and always looked forward to him sending someone to the next dimension.

Best moments during DBS, imo, were Vegeta-sama, getting pissed at Beerus, and taking out Toppo.

I wonder if they will keep up with racist Frieza in these awakened times.

Also, I’ve been watching Demon Slayer.

I’ve also watched Attack on Titan. No I’m not a huge avid Anime watcher. But it would be nice if we got the same quality of animation and art on DBS. The art was always inconsistent. And the lows were laughable (like when in the Battle of Gods).

Back
Top Bottom