Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

He had such a distinct art style, that once you saw him draw something, you automatically gravitated towards it. Tobal #1, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest, Sand Land, among a myriad of others.

The Sand Land game looked interesting enough, so I'll be picking it up, but I'll definitely be grabbing Dragon Quest XII as it most likely will be his last official artwork on a project released.

"Not to you Gohan but to a warrior it matters greatly"

Bodied.

You might have packed up cell but you still a bish at your core :smh: :lol:

"my DESTINY, thrown to the wayside"

"he has STOLEN my honour....and his DEBT....MUST BE PAID"

200.gif

For some reason I recognize everyone in the picture except what I think is the girl next to Ichigo . Not sure if that’s Nami from One Piece on Gokus right either.

Toriyama really is the godfather to multiple generations of shonen jump creators

True and real.

I know I told this story a million times but I remember being in school and the nerdy(yt) kids were having a DBZ argument thinking no one is listening, then on of the black kids chimed in, then one of the girls jumped in because her brother was into it, they're sitting their mind blown. Next thing you know, *****s at school in Dragon Ball Durags and shirts. :lol:

Nah damn this can’t be :smh:

I was just in here and everything was fine with regular DBS hate.

Wanted him to get that Sandland feedback and reaction after it dropped and now :smh:

I started writing this post last night man. This really caught me off guard. I kinda just had it in my head that one day he would finish Super and it would be at least be good.
RIP 68 is too early. :smh:

I hope some giant company doesn't try to buy up the rights.
Nah, Japan takes care of their own. They’ll probably be more spin-offs but I doubt it’ll be taken advantage of and exploited.

Just realised that's Sasuke with Vegeta in the back.

Never put those two together before but now i think about it...

sasuke .gif

Big Saiyan prince energy :pimp:
I thought ppl always knew Naruto and Sauske were inspired/watered down versions of Goku and Vegeta. Down to their color schemes.

Back
Top Bottom