Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I will say that in the beginning of this episode I legit thought I might’ve missed one because of all the sudden everyone was just in Universe 7 looking perfectly healthy with no context :lol:
Same. I’m looking if I missed something and nope. Where god mode Goku? Just gone lol

Whatever

I just watched the last 18 minutes of the Metal Cooler movie.

DBH doesn’t even make sense with the overheating comment. Metal Cooler can regenerate. And technically if the galactic seed is the end goal, Cooler can accomplish that task by deploying hundreds of Metal Coolers across the universe in Golden form to gather energy. Hearts or Zamasu (when his body is destroyed) are the only thing that could stop them.

I just watched the last 18 minutes of the Metal Cooler movie.

DBH doesn’t even make sense with the overheating comment. Metal Cooler can regenerate. And technically if the galactic seed is the end goal, Cooler can accomplish that task by deploying hundreds of Metal Coolers across the universe in Golden form to gather energy. Hearts or Zamasu (when his body is destroyed) are the only thing that could stop them.

They probably just wanted mirror a flaw in the golden form the same way they did with frieza

Lol.

Too bad DBH is probably the worst Dragon Ball series.

Like Golden Metal Cooler power scaling versus Cumber. No one except UI Goku and Fu have been able to beat him.

Can’t wait till Super comes back.

Looking back on the tournament of power it would of been cool to see some diffrent team combinations and attacks. Like Vegeta/Piccolo for example or even a quick throwback to Krillin/Gohan (Unless I missed something I dont think they had a serious moment fighting as a team). Imagine seeing this animated

Animation had some homages to the Vegito Zamasu fight.

Only a little bit of that weak *** elbow to elbow action then it get done good.

Can’t wait for Super Android 8 next episode.

Fight scenes in this episode was A.1.!

But you get slapped back to reality when you remember each episode is 6-7 minutes, with every other month is an episode.

I had to re-watch episode twelve because I didn’t remember a damn thing from that episode. :smh:

I'm not the biggest animation guy but you could tell the effort they put into this episode. This was top tier stuff. The hair was flowing and everything

I remember that gif. I hope he has that in FighterZ along with the Double Knee to Flash Kick he did on Janemba.

There's a gif in this thread somewhere, around when the movie was in theaters lol.

Pretty sure ihust1e ihust1e made one

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom