Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

My boy Vegeta gave that dollar store Basphomet the hands in the manga

Can't wait to see the King up the tek on him in the next chamber

So is the the first new Dragon Ball Super this Moro arc?

I was listening to Geekdom and they said the character is a Torotoro (sp) creation. Who created Black/Zamasu, Zeno, the Priests, Universe 6, etc?

So is the the first new Dragon Ball Super this Moro arc?

I was listening to Geekdom and they said the character is a Torotoro (sp) creation. Who created Black/Zamasu, Zeno, the Priests, Universe 6, etc?
Yeah it’s the first new arc post Tournament of Power

Tbh I hope Super's writers look to One Piece and start taking aspects of the different types of haki, elements, match-ups, and incorporate them into Dragon Ball. Cuz all these characters are getting too powerful. Looks like they'll be focusing on magic powers in this next arc with the goat guy... I just think everything is too overpowerly strong and it just isnt making any sense anymore. That galactic patrol guy is way too fast, how tf is he faster than god-speed Goku or Vegeta or Jiren? Doesnt make sense. They gotta switch it up and introduce new elements into the show

Not much else to do between this time gap. Unless we going to universe 11 for that clap back.

Unless Goku wants his face dragged across the landscape again by someone else he's still not ready for those Jiren hands without the Deus Ex Machinia that is Ultra Instinct.

Jus got back from the movie

MY GAWD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!! THE ANIMATION WAS HOLY ISH YALL!!

MY MIND IS BLOWN LIKE HOLY ****

SHEBUS!!

Man DB Super: Broly was real good.

A better version of the out of continuity movie and since Broly is now canon dude seems like a character they can call on for future big fights. Didn't make him the completely insane mindless beast though.

Action was real good as expected. Likes how they slipped in some cgi and the rip in space time part of the fight was crazy. So was the humor.

When Goku and Vegeta dipped to learn the fusion dance I found it hilarious that Broly went on to beat the **** out of Frieda and when Gogeta shows up Broly is fighting Whis :lol: Man's gave no dambs. They left Beerus out of this for good reason.

Did wonder why nobody had it click for them that Broly is the legendary super Saiyan. We talk about power levels and him @ SS was stronger than all that God mode flexing.

Tbh I hope Super's writers look to One Piece and start taking aspects of the different types of haki, elements, match-ups, and incorporate them into Dragon Ball. Cuz all these characters are getting too powerful. Looks like they'll be focusing on magic powers in this next arc with the goat guy... I just think everything is too overpowerly strong and it just isnt making any sense anymore. That galactic patrol guy is way too fast, how tf is he faster than god-speed Goku or Vegeta or Jiren? Doesnt make sense. They gotta switch it up and introduce new elements into the show
I was thinking similar when I though some of the old continuity applied. I was thinking eventually everything in Super is going to lead up to that timeskip in DBZ where Goky takes part in another world tournament just tonfight Uub and go off to go train him.

But the amount of power ups I'm like damn there's no way. Then they kept bringing back Frieza.

Now theyre just ridiculously strong the leap between SS3 (I notice they dont address SS3 anymore and SS2 is either skipped or they gondirectly to that) and SS god and ultra instinct is too wide of a gap.

Last edited:
Movie was cool. Would be nice if some of the Z fighters fought this broly too. Like buu and gotenkz.. one thing i love from the original movie was everyone getting washed all at the same time.

That glimpse of UI tho :pimp:

Man DB Super: Broly was real good.

A better version of the out of continuity movie and since Broly is now canon dude seems like a character they can call on for future big fights. Didn't make him the completely insane mindless beast though.

Action was real good as expected. Likes how they slipped in some cgi and the rip in space time part of the fight was crazy. So was the humor.

When Goku and Vegeta dipped to learn the fusion dance I found it hilarious that Broly went on to beat the **** out of Frieda and when Gogeta shows up Broly is fighting Whis :lol: Man's gave no dambs. They left Beerus out of this for good reason.

Did wonder why nobody had it click for them that Broly is the legendary super Saiyan. We talk about power levels and him @ SS was stronger than all that God mode flexing.

I was thinking similar when I though some of the old continuity applied. I was thinking eventually everything in Super is going to lead up to that timeskip in DBZ where Goky takes part in another world tournament just tonfight Uub and go off to go train him.

But the amount of power ups I'm like damn there's no way. Then they kept bringing back Frieza.

Now theyre just ridiculously strong the leap between SS3 (I notice they dont address SS3 anymore and SS2 is either skipped or they gondirectly to that) and SS god and ultra instinct is too wide of a gap.
From what I read they're making a effort not to emphasize traditional SSJ modes anymore, especially the numerical ones. They want them to be unique to each character so naming is easier

Just saw it man

GOAT MOVIE
PRINCE GOAT
GOAT GOKU
GOGETA GOAT AF

Goku embracing his sayian heritage :pimp:

Broly goat too lmao

Lol. Is the Blu-ray in 4K? Are the other Dragon Ball Super optical discs 4K?

$26 + popcorn = cheaper than repeated movie viewings.

I actually want to see the movie again.

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 10.15.01 AM.png

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lets GO!!!!! i hope the release in france in a few months makes this surpass pokemon 2000

Back
Top Bottom