Official DSmoke thread

solewoman

Staff member
I’ll gladly take the late pass. Just binge watched Rhythm and Flow. DSmoke was amazing. The Last Supper, When the kids pull up etc. He dropped a tape this year. Several comparisons to KDot but I think he could be better.

He’s bilingual and raps in Spanish which is also pretty cool and he’s SiRs brother from TDE. Inglewood reppin’

What are y’all thoughts?

Issa cameo

Also started checking for him after Rhythm and Flow. He definitely deserved to win but Flawless’ performance tugged on the heart strings the most. The final four were all dope.

D Smoke is definitely talented. Inglewood High and Black Habits are great listens.

I like flawless too but he’s not marketable imo. DSmoke and cruela de vil chick we’re the most marketable. For different reasons obviously. But flawless definitely had bars.

Big fan of him and Sir never watched the show but fell in love with the black habits song after he walked Deontae Wilder to the ring.

Black habits is f***** incredible. I watched the Netflix special and my only knock on him was he sounds like he is trying too hard to be kendrick but if it's good it's good

Back
Top Bottom