Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

sony had a "better" show last year too, ms was all kinect last year...

a lot of the games sony showed last year ended up trashy anyway with the exception of uc3, same with ms with exceptions of forza and gears 3

dont front we all waiting for gta V which is on both consoles...lets just how many discs it will be on 360
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Was MS conference really as bad as the media is saying?
laugh.gif

Watch their recorded press conference on some site like gametrailers.com or ign.com and within 5 minutes you will see 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 it was.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Still a slim chance we might get some new GTA V info tomorrow:

laugh.gif
No. This is just some goofball on his computer trying to get youtube hits.

Okay, Zombie U doesn't look half bad actually. Watching the demo now and listening to her explain it.
Game would be way better on the PC 360 or PS3 though

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Okay, Zombie U doesn't look half bad actually. Watching the demo now and listening to her explain it.
Game would be way better on the PC 360 or PS3 though
This. 
Let's hope it doesn't sell well and we'll get the sequel.

Actually, there is talk that it might be ported to 360 and PS3. Although I don't know how it will be better on those consoles, seeing that the Gamepad plays a big part in the game.

Originally Posted by 214

Actually, there is talk that it might be ported to 360 and PS3. Although I don't know how it will be better on those consoles, seeing that the Gamepad plays a big part in the game.

well, you could use the vita or smart glass in place of the gamepad. But theres no real point in doing all the work to port it

What I'm saying is get rid of the gamepad completely and switch up the gameplay a bit and that'll be on hell of a game.
I'm not sure what the story is but I've been waiting on a true zombie game and that kinda looks like one

^

1 A.M. eastern "tonight" on Spike TV's GTTV.

Spoiler [+]
screenshot_283085y7iqu.jpeg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just caught up on the last two days through my dvr... appreciate the microsoft post. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- elder f'n scrolls online finally! although i haven't played a game on the computer since Doom, Dragon's Lair, MAd Dog McCree and Wolfenstein. But i will for sure be coppin this.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- already picked up BF3 Premium... looking forward to the maps.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- side bar for sure pickin up south park, far cry, halo 4, and splinter cell ... watchdogs, moh warfighter and assassins creed 3 possibly.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- not affiliated but shown. something from nothing: the art of rap... cannot wait for that. man... pffff..[/color]

laugh.gif
@ them making more kingdom hearts games on hand held Games

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
#!@@ is wrong with them god damn man them fools gone have to show a movie before the game starts to let everybody know what happen in these other games if they ever make a 3

This is on my radar as well. Hawken. Free to play FPS mech game with top notch graphics.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

them fools gone have to show a movie before the game starts to let everybody know what happen in these other games if they ever make a 3

THIS
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hawken looks pretty good. I haven't played a mech game in forever.
I'm still trying to decide how I feel about the new Hitman.

Overall I'm satisfied with this E3, a handful of games I'm really excited about.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by 214

well, you could use the vita or smart glass in place of the gamepad. But theres no real point in doing all the work to port it
Yeah I agree on it being too much of a hassle. I mean if I want to play that game on my PS3, I need to buy a Vita. Or buy a tablet and deal with not being able to use buttons to play. I don't think it's going to be that great of a game for all that trouble. So, what was the news on those three mystery titles Nintendo was going to reveal on their facebook?

I hope they port Watch Dogs to the Wii U cause that controller was basically made for that game.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by CasperJr

them fools gone have to show a movie before the game starts to let everybody know what happen in these other games if they ever make a 3

THIS
roll.gif
roll.gif
Other than the Chain of Memories, I haven't played any of the handheld sequels. Thank god for the KH wiki

I feel like I need to get an Xbox for Forza... That's my type of game.  

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I hope they port Watch Dogs to the Wii U cause that controller was basically made for that game.

Hmmm.... You may be on to something... Developers need to take note... I feel like a lot of good homebrew will come out for the Wii U before we start seeing developers take full advantage of it.

Back
Top Bottom