Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Available Now Via Early Access

98C9AE5C-E626-4481-9E22-FFC08C8CCE8D.png

4E9833BF-A946-4036-9413-32305636147D.png

Cinci making a late push for my dynasty team.

Last edited:
I use this as my opportunity to jump into the PS5 world. Got it. Set up on Sunday. Playing the game Monday night. It's amazing! I absolutely sucked and still probably am terrible. I've been playing the mini games to get my skills up and I also went into ultimate team and did their scheme challenges to learn some different playbooks and see which one I liked.

It's been great just to get back into this game, especially on next gen

Online or offline?
had to have been offline, online saves automatically. looks like they're working better now. i was able to get an online dynasty going last night.

Its an “online” league but im the only 1.

Got my online Dynasty goin this morning before work. Played a game vs FCS. (Need to figure out my defense man. Their qb was lookin like Peyton manning out there) still beat em and exited out the game only to get taken to the main menu where the game didn’t save. :stoneface:

Had to go to work frustrated with wasting my time :smh: Wish I brought my portable to finish some real business

Similar -ish happened to me Monday evening. Man i was pissed. Turned the game on early today (tuesday) and couldn’t connect to my online dynasty. EA needs to figure this out if over 100k ppl are
Gonna continuously be online

Back
Top Bottom