OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Its funny that all of these NYers in here are rooting for the Cavliers to lose, because it might increase his chances of going to the Knicks.

Funny thing is if LeBron doesnt win a championship in these next 2 attempts, his value drops as a player. Its a Fact.

I dont have time to bicker in here with a bunch of teenagers...

..so my input (ofcourse): Cavs in 7.
Really? Did Stockton Malone Ewing or Barkleys drop when they were at their prime. *@!#% and move back to cleveland

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I just want to say all yall sound corny adding "Le" to everything. LeStern, LeSweep, LeChoke. Yall sound like that wack McDonalds Cafe commercial. That is all. You can continue now.
and you sound quite LeMad right now
mad.gif
. That is all. You cancontinue now.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I just want to say all yall sound corny adding "Le" to everything. LeStern, LeSweep, LeChoke. Yall sound like that wack McDonalds Cafe commercial. That is all. You can continue now.
mad.gif
. That is all. You can continue now.
smh.gif
That's Lespicable.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by henz0

NT will explode if the cavs come back
roll.gif
I could see a lot of Nters will commit suicide if Lebron and the Cavs pull a 2006 Phoenix Suns vs Lakers
i will, no lie. i'm still salty from 2006
frown.gif

You know what's cornier? Complaining about it like it really bothers you. 'Cause you know it does.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

You know what's cornier? Complaining about it like it really bothers you. 'Cause you know it does.
That statement makes no sense. If I complaining like it bothers me then you're implying it doesn't. Then you go on to sayit does bother me which means I'm complaining about it cause it bothers me. Either way you're wrong. I made one statement not muchcomplaining about it just stating in my humble opinion it sounds corny. I'm really baffled by your statement considering how calm I am.

mad.gif
smh.gif
That's Lespicable.
laugh.gif
... hey i remember your SN now... you put in work in JJBwhen the "invasion" happened

mad.gif
laugh.gif

caught the replay last night..

and the calls were just disgusting.

even just the last sequence in regulation when lebron slips with no contact from pietrus and gets 2 FTs to tie the game.

then sideshow takes dwight down, no-call.

but hey, the ball is round, and apparently, it didn't lie last game.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Its funny that all of these NYers in here are rooting for the Cavliers to lose, because it might increase his chances of going to the Knicks.

Funny thing is if LeBron doesnt win a championship in these next 2 attempts, his value drops as a player. Its a Fact.

I dont have time to bicker in here with a bunch of teenagers...

..so my input (ofcourse): Cavs in 7.
indifferent.gif
yeah ok dude, lebrons value is gonna drop
eyes.gif
. thats the dumbest thing iveheard on NT in long time
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The blame is not on Lebron.
are people in here actually doing such?

It's first and foremost Danny Ferry, followed by Mike Brown (once post season hits) and then the role players.

LeBron takes a BIT more of responsibility for last night's loss...but he's not in a situation to succeed at the highest level, and never has been.

It's sad I have to harp on the same things as last post season, but you have the best open court player possibly ever and you wana play ugly Knicks of the 90's type ball. Times have changed. wake up.

I was fooled this year with the team beating up on everyone in the regular season, well...now they got hit and can't throw a punch back. Ferry and Brown....They made their bed, now they gota lay in it.

durning the season weren't you and cav fans praising Ferry for finaly putting good players around bron? no ferry needs to be fired?
Biases aside (it's no secret that I favor Kobe and you favor LBJ, AI3), you have to come clean here, bro.
ohwell.gif

about what?

I said they made progress, and in the regular season they did. With Mo and offensively.

I also called out Ferry at the deadline about Wally and it was the Cavs fans defending him, NOT me.

And how many times did I go back and forth with OC about the Knicks vs Cavs rosters? And D'Antoni vs Brown, Walsh vs Ferry?

even so, I said

I was fooled this year with the team beating up on everyone in the regular season
.........yall are reachin for things

They made improvements, but they didn't do enough.

you cant blame danny ferry or mike brown at this point...ferry put the best product out there and they have the best record in the league...mike brown is the coach of the year...its not over till its over...i could care less whos coming out of the east just as longs the Lakers make it but a lot of things can happen from here on out
so when you have the best open court player in the world and don't utilize it....who's that on?

When after LeBron you gota go all the way down the bench to JJ Hickson to find a good athlete, who's fault isthat?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you cant blame danny ferry or mike brown at this point...ferry put the best product out there and they have the best record in the league...mike brown is the coach of the year...its not over till its over...i could care less whos coming out of the east just as longs the Lakers make it but a lot of things can happen from here on out
so when you have the best open court player in the world and don't utilize it....who's that on?

When after LeBron you gota go all the way down the bench to JJ Hickson to find a good athlete, who's fault is that?

As usual, that was great analysis, AI3. But My whole thing is that I refuse to believe LeBron is not in a position to win a championship with a great, if notdefinitely adequate supporting cast of teammates. They flat-out dominated a lackluster conference for the duration of the season and up until this round,definitely looked like the #1 overall seed in this year's NBA playoffs.

Unfortunately, I will agree with you on one thing. The Cavs' lack the personnel not so much as far as winning a championship, but as far as giving LeBronsome sort of moral support. Even Coach Brown's micromanagement of the team via numerous coaches / and coordinators can't help the fact that the benchcontinually falters in clutch situations. I'm not even going to get started on Mo Williams, whose whining was the main thing that made him an All-Starthis past season. (And IMHO, the worst overall All-Star to get selected since Magloire years ago.)

Honestly, if I were a Cavaliers fan, I would be glad you made it even this far without any real opposition. Win or lose, anyone that follows the League knowsthings could've been much worse for you guys. At this point, I'm just hoping the NYK can pick up 'Bron so things will finally start getinteresting in the East again...

Back
Top Bottom