Official Eastern Conference suicide watch thread Vol. Is there any chance?

It's official that Mitch has the entire west shook....3 blockbuster trades all in the West, all for the top teams. So does anyone in the eastern conferencestand a chance?

Pistons or Celtics will win... they are both going to in better physical condition by the finals than any western conference team

I don't know if this trade is a huge downgrade for the Nets, but if this drops them out of the playoff race at the bottom of the East...who makes it now?Somebody is gonna make it in with 30 wins...
sick.gif

well the top two records still belong to both eastern conference team, so idk where you going with that.

Oh, there's definitely a chance.

All the Western Conference teams beat the heck out of each other for 3 rounds, then the Western Conference representative is so freaking tired that they'renot as prepared as the Pistons or Celtics, who had to 'battle' the Wizards or the Nets or the Hawks, all good teams that would be in the playoffs rightnow... with records below .500.

yeah pistons and celtics road to the finals is alot easier.

only tough challenge either of them will face is cavs in 2nd rd. then they will face each other in the conference finals (unless cle beats one of em)

I'm still scared of the celtics especially when they are gonna wind up facing no challenge except the pistons

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Oh, there's definitely a chance.

All the Western Conference teams beat the heck out of each other for 3 rounds, then the Western Conference representative is so freaking tired that they're not as prepared as the Pistons or Celtics, who had to 'battle' the Wizards or the Nets or the Hawks, all good teams that would be in the playoffs right now... with records below .500.

Ska, is right

Also, the Bulls picked a hell of a season to suck proverbial balls

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

well the top two records still belong to both eastern conference team, so idk where you going with that.
They get to play all those bums multiple times...
tired.gif

WC 1st Round Playoff Series has potential to be an all-out war for each team.

Potential first round's matchups

Warriors vs. Suns.
Hornets vs. Nuggets.
Mavericks vs. Spurs.
Jazz vs. Lakers.

Whoever is gonna make it out of the WC is going to be battle tested, fatigued, and maybe injury depleted.

Ok ill admit it .Im a sixers fan.As terrible as they have played a game or two seperate them from the last playoff spot.That tells you how bad the east is.

We all thought the AFC was gonna win the super bowl (Pats, Colts, SD, Jax) that ain't work out so well.

Boston and Detroit have two round byes, then beat on each other in the ECF. It's a crazy 3 rounds in the west, and THEN have to deal with the Celts or thePistons. There's hope.

"Is there any chance?"

Sad to say it, but this year, no.

The Lakers trade was within the conference, but still, the East is just getting beat for players.

If the East can lose Eddy Curry, there is some bright side.

The Lakers trade was within the conference, but still, the East is just getting beat for players.

who cares about individual players? the Nets and Heat TEAMS just got better. they still suck, but they got better by getting rid of those players andcontracts.

the Heat didn't get "beat" for Shaq, he was dead weight just sitting on the bench not doing %*@%. and Kidd wasnt playing defense anymore orscoring at all

I'm almost thinking the opposite of the thread title. Eastern teams have just a good a shot as any with the WC killing each other to advance...

Pistons or Celtics, who had to 'battle' the Wizards

If the Wiz drop that low...I wouldn't put it out of the question to see an 8th over1st upset again. Can't count out teams like Cavs or Wiz that havethat one guy who can reach a higher level of ball than anyone else. As much as I dislike the Cavs, if Lebron wants it, I really think he can win a series onhis own. He did it to Detroit already anyway

Should we just change this to the Official WC playoff race thread? All in favor say I.

Back
Top Bottom