Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

roll.gif
@ the dude who said wayne ripped it. he's his typical average self, although his flow was ill towards the middle of his part. now em ripped it.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I have high hopes for this album right now... Im hoping it comes through.
i've spun it a few times and he DELIVERS and MORE ... i swear to GOD on everything he just put out an album that we havent seen in my lifetime ... i #+!% with every song, hell even rihanna's song is growing on me ... she does rip it on the low ...

i had TOO high expectations and after i stepped back and listened ... no rapper out can put out anything like this ... i swear on my life he just +%$# on the game ... even the haters cant say +%$# about this ... theres like 3 tracks that you could nitpick little things but other than that he just surpassed everything ...

im a stan yes, but just listen to this +%$# before you take this with a grain of salt ...

Marley, you're cool and all...but chill....

It barely leaked and you're going bonkers over it......
laugh.gif

Going through changes is such a great song.
eek.gif
When Em puts together these serious songs (rock bottom, if i had, stan, etc...) he's on another level.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Marley, you're cool and all...but chill....

It barely leaked and you're going bonkers over it......
laugh.gif

roll.gif
ive had it for some time now ... ive been through it 4 times ... im telling you man, this *%$@ is on the next level ... rappers should just quit ...

This joint is BANANAS! Not even an Eminem fan but I must say HE KILLED THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im telling the truth, this is the first album i ever downloaded ever since my limewire kazaa days. i dont have the money to get this cd. thats how broke i am.

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

WEEZY RIPPED THAT *+!* !
DAMN !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS MAN DOES NOT DISAPPOINT WHEN IT COMES TO RAPPING WITH THE GREATS
FREE TUNECHI
50gvv4.jpg

Agreed.

But Eminem still murdered him. 
laugh.gif

Nooo.
Em did good but I think Wayne got him.. again.

Hopefully there was a collab on Carter IV cause this sounds like a Wayne track.

And I think Just Blaze produced this.

im convinced the guy who said wayne got em on No Love didnt hear the song yet ... thats the only explanation ...

Back
Top Bottom