Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Space Bound
pimp.gif

Yo who produced Won't Back down? Is that a sample?

Sounds like he's just rapping over some old school southern blues/rock.

maaan its undeniable that em is spitting off the wall on these tracks but you cant help but wonder what could have been if there were no 

label requirements and marketing strategies and he could just release real hip hop. What happened to the tracks with premo? slaughterhouse? royce? i know dre can give him better beats than these. most of em's best songs are prob laying in the vault b/c I know em wasn't the one who came up with the idea to include Rhianna and Pink (hes singing bridges and hooks on most of these tracks anyway) ....nor even wayne i dont think. Might as well have gotten britney, mariah and christina on board. 
laugh.gif

prod. credits for anyone interested:

1. Cold Wind Blows - Just Blaze
2. Talking to Myself - DJ Khalil
3. On Fire - Dr. Dre
4. Won't Back Down - DJ Khalil
5 W.T.P - Jim Jonsin
6. Going Through Changes - Mr. Porter
7. Not Afraid - Boi1da
8. Seduction - Boi1da
9. No Love - Just Blaze
10 Space Bound - Emile
11. Cinderella Man - Just Blaze
12. 25 to Life - DJ Khalil
13. So Bad - Dr. Dre
14 Almost Famous - DJ Khalil
15. Love the Way you lie - Jim Jonsin
16. You're Never Over - Just Blaze
17. Untitled - Havoc

Em said he was jealous of Wayne and Kanye and was gonna diss 'em. He should of.

He don't need to apologize for Relapse on every song though. I like Relapse and he dedicated the album to Proof.

He should of rapped about how Proof went out like a G though.

Track 16 makes me wanna watch The Lost Boys.

ALbum's coo.

still havet ran thru this yet but I find it funny that Rhianna did a track with him after em said "I do what i wanna I'll pee on Rhianna"
laugh.gif

forget the exact line but pretty sure its off Refill....

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Recovery is like a pan of lasagna ...
sslp = the pasta
mmlp = the sauce
tes = the 3 cheeses
inifnite = that cheese you melt all over the top of that @*%$! ...

yes,
pimp.gif

@@## your hungry *+! talking about?

i'm not even halfway through...and even though i've gotten to the point where i am almost over Ems' %**+...this album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

honestly though, did this dude have Game in the studio suggesting him to namedrop?

He's dropped 'Ye, Wayne and Drake a few times already...

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

You wanna know why I always thought he was wack and why ppl think he sucks now. Cuz his personality is boring and his character is corny and dislikable. He is a techniqually awesome rapper. But has no real substance. If you have a great personality it doesn't make you a good rapper but ppl would be more interested to hear what you have to say.

Back in the day he was on drugs and was exciting. Ppl were shocked to hear what he's gonna say and do next like DMX. Now he's just saying stupid stuff to be a parody of what he used to be or be like lil wayne. Alot of punchlines on this like hes trying hard to prove to ppl he's good. Like he has no confidence in himself... You just cant respect someone that's trying to spill his soul and still doesn't know what hes talking about.

He's just lying all over this album.. cuz he has no real life to talk about..

Only weirdo nerds like Eminem now.. Im not talking out my butt neither.

When I hear these kids listening to that chop ppl up eminem music I get scared.. cuz they look mad Virginia Tech

oh my lord.

You wanna know why I always thought he was wack and why ppl think he sucks now. Cuz his personality is boring and his character is corny and dislikable.

always felt this way

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Em said he was jealous of Wayne and Kanye and was gonna diss 'em. He should of.

He don't need to apologize for Relapse on every song though. I like Relapse and he dedicated the album to Proof.

He should of rapped about how Proof went out like a G though.

Track 16 makes me wanna watch The Lost Boys.

ALbum's coo.

Same way I feel. We get it Em, some of your fans hated Relapse. Personally, I liked it. Stay Wide Awake is better than any song on Recovery IMO.

But after two full listens the only drawback on this album is the hooks, they're terrible I don't care what no one says. He shoulda got 50 to write them
laugh.gif
. Lyrically it's a beast, it's gonna take a second to get used to Em on these different sounding beats. But I give it a 8/10 overall, production grew on me once I heard it in the whip.

Seduction, On Fire and Cold Wind Blows are my favorites so far
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Em said he was jealous of Wayne and Kanye and was gonna diss 'em. He should have

He doesn't need to apologize for Relapse on every song though. I love Relapse

Back
Top Bottom