Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Fitteds apply during the EA?
nerd.gif
This was my first so I didn't know.

Does anyone that works at Champs know the answer to this question. I went to the Champs in the mall I work at, and all Retro 6's (Pistons, Oreos, Lakers, white/red) were $119.99. I got a pair of Lakers and white/red, and they were $59.99 after 50% off. I went to another Champs about an hour away, and they had all Retro 6's for $99.99. I told the manager to check the price, I think they may be tagged wrong, and she said, no they are definitely $99.99. I just sold a pair a few minutes ago. I then bought another pair of the white/red, and they were in fact $99.99. I thought all shoes were the same price in all stores. This was not a clearance store. The only she could think of was that she said they are in back to school at her store, and maybe not at the one in my mall. Anyone know the deal here?

Does anyone that works at Champs know the answer to this question. I went to the Champs in the mall I work at, and all Retro 6's (Pistons, Oreos, Lakers, white/red) were $119.99. I got a pair of Lakers and white/red, and they were $59.99 after 50% off. I went to another Champs about an hour away, and they had all Retro 6's for $99.99. I told the manager to check the price, I think they may be tagged wrong, and she said, no they are definitely $99.99. I just sold a pair a few minutes ago. I then bought another pair of the white/red, and they were in fact $99.99. I thought all shoes were the same price in all stores. This was not a clearance store. The only she could think of was that she said they are in back to school at her store, and maybe not at the one in my mall. Anyone know the deal here?

^^^

some spots just have different sales than other ones..

for instance... i went into my footaction, and my the griffs were $140...

went into my footlocker, and they were $99...

diff stores, but they all under the same umbrella...

its just the way some stores ring stuff up...

what is the problem, though? you trying to return some of those steps or somethin?

^^^

some spots just have different sales than other ones..

for instance... i went into my footaction, and my the griffs were $140...

went into my footlocker, and they were $99...

diff stores, but they all under the same umbrella...

its just the way some stores ring stuff up...

what is the problem, though? you trying to return some of those steps or somethin?

^^^NO! Definitely not trying to return anything. I have seen plenty of times where Footlockers/Champs/Footactions had different prices than each other, but never seen the same company have different prices at two stores. My manager always told me, that if they are on sale at our Footlocker, then they are on sale at every Footlocker nationwide. Only difference in price would be at a clearance store

^^^NO! Definitely not trying to return anything. I have seen plenty of times where Footlockers/Champs/Footactions had different prices than each other, but never seen the same company have different prices at two stores. My manager always told me, that if they are on sale at our Footlocker, then they are on sale at every Footlocker nationwide. Only difference in price would be at a clearance store

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^ I'm bout to get there too Fresh....

Btw I already ran thru 3 limits for those who ordered I'm shipping out Mon...

And SMH at dudes riding me @ QCM then asking if I can spend their 50 also...then ask for $30 a shoe...its a 50 not a 20 buddy....

You work at QCM ftl ? I've probably seen you then. I go there all the time. I went in there on Friday with no luck.Props to everyone who got theirs. My connect at 42street was mia. Finishline had a rack of Kobe 5's all at 99.99. I'm sure some people came up over there. Damn.

And SMH at dudes riding me @ QCM then asking if I can spend their 50 also...then ask for $30 a shoe...its a 50 not a 20 buddy....

You work at QCM ftl ? I've probably seen you then. I go there all the time. I went in there on Friday with no luck.Props to everyone who got theirs. My connect at 42street was mia. Finishline had a rack of Kobe 5's all at 99.99. I'm sure some people came up over there. Damn.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

And SMH at dudes riding me @ QCM then asking if I can spend THIER 50 also...then ask for $30 a shoe...its a 50 not a 20 buddy....

You work at QCM ftl ? I've probably seen you then. I go there all the time. I went in there on Friday with no luck. Props to everyone who got theirs. My connect at 42street was mia. Finishline had a rack of Kobe 5's all at 99.99. I'm sure some people came up over there. Damn.

NAH I DONT WORK THERE...I JUST GOT PPL IN 4 DIFFERENT SPOTS WHO TAKE CARE OF ME...WE HAVE SOME SORT OF ARRANGEMENT THAT HAS WORKED OVER A YEAR NOW.

WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THE WORKERS AT THE STORE THERE WERE EASE DROPPING ON OUR CONVERSATIONS SEEING WHAT WE NEEDED TO SEE IF MY MAN TAPPED OUT SO THEY CAN HELP ME OUT....THATS WHEN ONE DUDE SAID $30 FOR A PAIR 09s AND KOBE 5s I WAS LIKE
indifferent.gif

I DID SEE THE SAME DUDE BANG SOME LADY FOR $50 FOR SOME 24/7s...HE TOLD  HER HE WAS GONNA SAVE HER SOME MONEY...BY DROPPING THE PRICE TO $130 INSTEAD OF $160 BUT SHE HAD TO PAY CASH & HIS MGR HAD TO KEEP THE RECEIPT CUZ IT WAS A "SPECIAL DISCOUNT" SHE THOUGHT SHE GOT HOOKED UP & HE MADE OUT WITH $50...PLAYING WITH FIRE IS CRAZY...SHE COULD HAVE BEEN AN UNDERCOVER FTL EMPLOYEE...SMH

And SMH at dudes riding me @ QCM then asking if I can spend THIER 50 also...then ask for $30 a shoe...its a 50 not a 20 buddy....

You work at QCM ftl ? I've probably seen you then. I go there all the time. I went in there on Friday with no luck. Props to everyone who got theirs. My connect at 42street was mia. Finishline had a rack of Kobe 5's all at 99.99. I'm sure some people came up over there. Damn.

NAH I DONT WORK THERE...I JUST GOT PPL IN 4 DIFFERENT SPOTS WHO TAKE CARE OF ME...WE HAVE SOME SORT OF ARRANGEMENT THAT HAS WORKED OVER A YEAR NOW.

WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THE WORKERS AT THE STORE THERE WERE EASE DROPPING ON OUR CONVERSATIONS SEEING WHAT WE NEEDED TO SEE IF MY MAN TAPPED OUT SO THEY CAN HELP ME OUT....THATS WHEN ONE DUDE SAID $30 FOR A PAIR 09s AND KOBE 5s I WAS LIKE
indifferent.gif

I DID SEE THE SAME DUDE BANG SOME LADY FOR $50 FOR SOME 24/7s...HE TOLD  HER HE WAS GONNA SAVE HER SOME MONEY...BY DROPPING THE PRICE TO $130 INSTEAD OF $160 BUT SHE HAD TO PAY CASH & HIS MGR HAD TO KEEP THE RECEIPT CUZ IT WAS A "SPECIAL DISCOUNT" SHE THOUGHT SHE GOT HOOKED UP & HE MADE OUT WITH $50...PLAYING WITH FIRE IS CRAZY...SHE COULD HAVE BEEN AN UNDERCOVER FTL EMPLOYEE...SMH

bigsupa, i just seen ya message, i was there from about 630-730 what time you got there?...

HOH wasn't as packed as i expected.. Champs on the other hand.. smh

bigsupa, i just seen ya message, i was there from about 630-730 what time you got there?...

HOH wasn't as packed as i expected.. Champs on the other hand.. smh

I LEFT ABOUT 6:45 I WAS SITTING IN THE KOBE SECTION WEARING SNAKE POOL HYPERDUNKS...MY HOMEGIRL TOOK CARE OF ME I BOUGHT HER A DRINK N CHILLED THEN BOUNCED...DUDES WERE GOING IN THERE BEGGIN FOR 50s SO I WAS LIKE DEUCES!!!

I LEFT ABOUT 6:45 I WAS SITTING IN THE KOBE SECTION WEARING SNAKE POOL HYPERDUNKS...MY HOMEGIRL TOOK CARE OF ME I BOUGHT HER A DRINK N CHILLED THEN BOUNCED...DUDES WERE GOING IN THERE BEGGIN FOR 50s SO I WAS LIKE DEUCES!!!

??? Finishline doesnt get kobes?

??? Finishline doesnt get kobes?

Back
Top Bottom