Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Chinas are a GOOOOO

Fab voice niiiice

Supa do you know if roosevelt field has the all purple barkleys
nerd.gif

Man bay area employees are the worst to deal with for EA. I offer tip and/or hook ups from my job and still get no help. Really wanted the China's on discount but oh well.

Man bay area employees are the worst to deal with for EA. I offer tip and/or hook ups from my job and still get no help. Really wanted the China's on discount but oh well.

Originally Posted by Griff

in LA and NYC for the most part if you don't know them like that, they'll either want way to much when it comes to the tip   so much where it's just better off waiting for the F&F or they'll give some excuse while hooking up their friends or people they know right in front of you.  i got a few connects and i deal with them for the most part but some employees just don't see the bigger picture of things.

anyone who doesn't wanna risk getting in trouble and does things by the book completely  i can respect them since their not getting involved in any of that stuff to begin with.  but dudes who try to hustle their discount but want so much that it's not really a discount are clowns to me and their usually the type that end up getting in trouble or fired because their reckless about it. your hooking your boys up right in front of other customers who are paying full price and talking 50% this and 50% that   and your boy is getting a pair of am 95s for $80 after tax while the customer behind is paying $160 for the same pair  realizes it and starts asking why the person in front of them got the same shoes for way less. all i'm saying is that some people need to be more discrete when it comes to using their discount

Originally Posted by Griff

in LA and NYC for the most part if you don't know them like that, they'll either want way to much when it comes to the tip   so much where it's just better off waiting for the F&F or they'll give some excuse while hooking up their friends or people they know right in front of you.  i got a few connects and i deal with them for the most part but some employees just don't see the bigger picture of things.

anyone who doesn't wanna risk getting in trouble and does things by the book completely  i can respect them since their not getting involved in any of that stuff to begin with.  but dudes who try to hustle their discount but want so much that it's not really a discount are clowns to me and their usually the type that end up getting in trouble or fired because their reckless about it. your hooking your boys up right in front of other customers who are paying full price and talking 50% this and 50% that   and your boy is getting a pair of am 95s for $80 after tax while the customer behind is paying $160 for the same pair  realizes it and starts asking why the person in front of them got the same shoes for way less. all i'm saying is that some people need to be more discrete when it comes to using their discount

I made out with a steal today by mistake..
laugh.gif

I got the all black Lebron VIII's instead of the Black/Red lebron VIIIs..the Assistant manager grabbed the wrong box and i made out with the All Black for 80 flat..gotta return 'em though so he don't get fired for sellin me shoes early..
laugh.gif

I made out with a steal today by mistake..
laugh.gif

I got the all black Lebron VIII's instead of the Black/Red lebron VIIIs..the Assistant manager grabbed the wrong box and i made out with the All Black for 80 flat..gotta return 'em though so he don't get fired for sellin me shoes early..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom