Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Im sik, all my usual connects is MIA
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by enrique23

some kobes (homes, pops, inlines, vdays) are 100 at footaction. what are the chances that they are still the same price tomorrow?
better get there early. store near me as the Nubuck 12's still in store wouldn't mind getting a 2nd pair for the 50% mad I didn't cop 2 earlier on

where are you located?

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by enrique23

some kobes (homes, pops, inlines, vdays) are 100 at footaction. what are the chances that they are still the same price tomorrow?
better get there early. store near me as the Nubuck 12's still in store wouldn't mind getting a 2nd pair for the 50% mad I didn't cop 2 earlier on

where are you located?

professafinessa, my connect works at Footlocker and the Champs near me doesn't have them so I'm short.  I'll cop when I get paid on Friday.

professafinessa, my connect works at Footlocker and the Champs near me doesn't have them so I'm short.  I'll cop when I get paid on Friday.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by alpharon

No luck for me today. Tried to pick up some matching KB5s for me and my son but all the employees at the stores I visited were too cool to give me a hook.
One was even a boy a went to school with. Talking about he's getting looked over closely from the boss so he couldn't do anything
indifferent.gif

Not having a connect fml
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by alpharon

No luck for me today. Tried to pick up some matching KB5s for me and my son but all the employees at the stores I visited were too cool to give me a hook.
One was even a boy a went to school with. Talking about he's getting looked over closely from the boss so he couldn't do anything
indifferent.gif

Not having a connect fml
eyes.gif

Got the grey 2009s and an extra pair of eggplants

My homies copped the neon 24/7 and the black and grey 2009

picked up some DD kobe's and asked for miles davis. My connect comes from the back and says we dont have your sz in those but i found these buried, and they are your sz and last pair. She comes out with some Chaos V.

picked up some DD kobe's and asked for miles davis. My connect comes from the back and says we dont have your sz in those but i found these buried, and they are your sz and last pair. She comes out with some Chaos V.

this EA event is turning into a freaking show. You can tell when theres a 50. Stores are crowded and people are in groups. Then behind the registers theres stack of boxes. Its like freaking christmas for some. I went to 4 different FTL and 2 champs. nogo. 'I went over my limit", People are watching me, nah I cant". blah blah. no friends ftl. lolol

this EA event is turning into a freaking show. You can tell when theres a 50. Stores are crowded and people are in groups. Then behind the registers theres stack of boxes. Its like freaking christmas for some. I went to 4 different FTL and 2 champs. nogo. 'I went over my limit", People are watching me, nah I cant". blah blah. no friends ftl. lolol

Originally Posted by MrDozo

qft

Originally Posted by MrDozo

qft

Back
Top Bottom