Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

First, it isn't to soon for a 50, they were doing them once a month last year, and there was one last year during this coming weekend, and they WILL be running one again this Friday and Saturday ( 27th & 28th).  Sorry, the exclusion list hasn't been released yet, but it will probably look something like this : Excluded: All AF1's, Hyperfuse, Air max 24-7 (black/silver only), Airmax 2010, Griffey anthracite/hot red restocks, Reebok Zigs, Runtones, and Easytones, Sketchers shapeups, Skull Candy, and multiple offers...And lastly, to the dude who said he is gonna use his $30 off coupon also, you gotta be kidding right?  IT AIN'T HAPPENING...you got a better chance of meeting Tupac.

I was thinking the Reezigs might be included since they were last time and haven't been moving like they were when they first came out.  And I still wouldn't doubt if the infrared 90s were excluded, even though they aren't flying out the door like expected.  Oh, and Champs will probably exclude G Shocks (even though that is about all I want). 

I might look for the white/navy Uptempo 97s if they're around.  I still haven't seen em in a FTL at all but the SKU is in the system.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

First, it isn't to soon for a 50, they were doing them once a month last year, and there was one last year during this coming weekend, and they WILL be running one again this Friday and Saturday ( 27th & 28th).  Sorry, the exclusion list hasn't been released yet, but it will probably look something like this : Excluded: All AF1's, Hyperfuse, Air max 24-7 (black/silver only), Airmax 2010, Griffey anthracite/hot red restocks, Reebok Zigs, Runtones, and Easytones, Sketchers shapeups, Skull Candy, and multiple offers...And lastly, to the dude who said he is gonna use his $30 off coupon also, you gotta be kidding right?  IT AIN'T HAPPENING...you got a better chance of meeting Tupac.

I was thinking the Reezigs might be included since they were last time and haven't been moving like they were when they first came out.  And I still wouldn't doubt if the infrared 90s were excluded, even though they aren't flying out the door like expected.  Oh, and Champs will probably exclude G Shocks (even though that is about all I want). 

I might look for the white/navy Uptempo 97s if they're around.  I still haven't seen em in a FTL at all but the SKU is in the system.

It's been standard for Footlocker Inc. to have two Employee Appreciations within the last few weeks before Back 2 School since i worked for the company (2004)..tryna boost those sales up..

Exclusion list should b minimal since it's so close to back 2 school..but who knows..

It's been standard for Footlocker Inc. to have two Employee Appreciations within the last few weeks before Back 2 School since i worked for the company (2004)..tryna boost those sales up..

Exclusion list should b minimal since it's so close to back 2 school..but who knows..

Hopefully we get a free for all like last xmas....

Spoiler [+]
Help us BASED GOD...woo woo woo SWAG

Hopefully we get a free for all like last xmas....

Spoiler [+]
Help us BASED GOD...woo woo woo SWAG

This really did just sneak up on us. Hopefully emerald Diamond Turfs are off the exclusion list, and most importantly still around.
ohwell.gif

This really did just sneak up on us. Hopefully emerald Diamond Turfs are off the exclusion list, and most importantly still around.
ohwell.gif

I really hope I can get the huge discount by working at footlocker.
frown.gif
too bad I am not an employee.

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

97 Uptempos? already hit outlets for cheap tho... you could do a phone order on those^ 69.99 ( I think)

Back
Top Bottom