Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs July 23-25 25%

so only Footlocker and Footaction are participating? 

If Champs is, can someone please post the link to the coupon?

Thanks in advance

so only Footlocker and Footaction are participating? 

If Champs is, can someone please post the link to the coupon?

Thanks in advance

So whats good with Champs? I cant see how they wouldnt be doing the F&F if they are under the same umbrella as FTL and FA...

So whats good with Champs? I cant see how they wouldnt be doing the F&F if they are under the same umbrella as FTL and FA...

infrared 90s are excluded. thought i'd give it a shot but the computer wouldn't accept the f&f code lol

infrared 90s are excluded. thought i'd give it a shot but the computer wouldn't accept the f&f code lol

I don't ever remember a time where the three stores did not have the friends and family together.  Went to my local Champs and they had no idea there was a friends and family even going on.  They were more than willing to match and give me the 25% off.  I just had to surrender the foot locker coupon I had printed out so they could attach it to the store copy receipt for proof purposes, I guess. 

If the manager is nice and wants the sale, I'm sure they would be more than willing to do the same. 

I don't ever remember a time where the three stores did not have the friends and family together.  Went to my local Champs and they had no idea there was a friends and family even going on.  They were more than willing to match and give me the 25% off.  I just had to surrender the foot locker coupon I had printed out so they could attach it to the store copy receipt for proof purposes, I guess. 

If the manager is nice and wants the sale, I'm sure they would be more than willing to do the same. 

i was lucky enough to get in right before they closed and grab the POP's at $75
pimp.gif

am i the only one who's having difficulty finding a pair of kicks worthy of being purchased right now? the 1 shoe i REALLY wanted isnt even in stock anymore. And nothing in the stores tickle my pickle not even a little. maybe i'll just cop some tees and/or fitted caps

am i the only one who's having difficulty finding a pair of kicks worthy of being purchased right now? the 1 shoe i REALLY wanted isnt even in stock anymore. And nothing in the stores tickle my pickle not even a little. maybe i'll just cop some tees and/or fitted caps

Champs is in on it. ONLINE only. I just received an email from them.

Check their site.

Champs is in on it. ONLINE only. I just received an email from them.

Check their site.

just go to champs and show them the coupon and thats it... they have a code they use at the register.
so its all good. i work for champs btw

just go to champs and show them the coupon and thats it... they have a code they use at the register.
so its all good. i work for champs btw

Back
Top Bottom