[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

wow is loso serious?

see i #$ with mixtape fab but he puttin out the BS again.........
co-sign

Here we go again with this ___ Fab and this BS. everybody already knows how i feel about this dude
laugh.gif

How you got a concept album of Carlito's way but still doing this? I hope he flops MISERABLY.

Imma "check" for this album but Fab is washed up and the worst hit & miss dude in the game
laugh.gif

Or these better be some gangsta **! r &b songs
laugh.gif

Overall, all of Loso's albums were straight.
Ghetto Fabolous > ...
I hope Loso's Way doesn't disappoint.

As the years went by, he was way overdoing the features.
FNTS = 2 solo joints.
smh.gif

c'mon at least live up to the mixtape fab..$$%$ was tuff from beginning to end...now with the album you got R&B artist all over the damn cd...maaan idunno bout this i just dont see how any of this r&b $$%$ has anything to do with carlitos way
smh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people being surprised thinking this album was gonna be street because of theAlbum Title..... really so "Throw It In The Bag" wasn't a big giveaway as to the direction this album would go

Originally Posted by yungchamp

c'mon at least live up to the mixtape fab..$$%$ was tuff from beginning to end...now with the album you got R&B artist all over the damn cd...maaan i dunno bout this i just dont see how any of this r&b $$%$ has anything to do with carlitos way
smh.gif
tired.gif

i thought just blaze was supposed to have a track on here?...and man idk about this album hopefully it doesnt dissapoint and it does look like another fnts..ihave my hope up for the mixtape tho

If fab wouldn't have started all this "concept" album mess I wouldn't be mad

I hope this list is just a list of songs he has recording and not the actual tracklisting

Carlitos way my %#%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

didn't he promise budden a feature on a JBTV episode?
On the Mixtape TINC Part 2 with Drama I think, got to watch the Episode again.

Loso back to his old ways
smh.gif
this started off as a gangster movie concept album this !@*% gon sound like a day 26 album
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

fab needa do this one for the streets.
I cant front "Throw It In The Bag" is catchy...but i'll be goddamned...I'm tired of this _ and his lazy *++ self...No hate formy dude Nigel D cuz he did work on some stuff...but I cant stand this formula +!% (Def Jam aint the only one...they just the most notorious)....why a_who's on his FIFTH studio album would need so many features and have a ton of R&B cuts on his album is beyond me...it's not even like he can'twrite neither..I wish Russell was still around....+!%!!!!!!!

whatever happened to that joint with the beat he picked from Sean C and LV? +!% had potential...BOBO was showing the vid on they site

Back
Top Bottom