[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I'm not MAD at the fact that Fab isn't happy with his score, but dude was acting like a fool about it...throwing a tantrum when he should have just said one or two things and kept it moving...thats POOR media training if you ask me...almost on Kanye level. I'm sure if Ye did that, people would be up in arms about how "typical" that is of him. Its the SAME THING.
well yea...cuz that would be typical of Kanye
laugh.gif

but ay, fab gettin heated just shows how much he put into the album imo.

do you realize how backwards your understanding is...Thats the SAME justification Kanye uses to get mad...and it annoys me...if Fab does it, I understand WHY he gets mad but its not professional of EITHER of them....

what the hell are you saying?

NT = Home of Hypocrisy.
wait, i'm confused...so you're saying if he gets bad album reviews...he should be happy...?

i'm saying if fab just threw together an album that he didn't give a @@*% about that took just a couple weeks to finish, he prolly wouldn't be ontwitter going off.

and why does it make you angry? these guys believe in their skill/music, and they truly believe the albums they put out deserves a good rating.

I'm not MAD at the fact that Fab isn't happy with his score, but dude was acting like a fool about it...throwing a tantrum when he should have just said one or two things and kept it moving...thats POOR media training if you ask me...almost on Kanye level. I'm sure if Ye did that, people would be up in arms about how "typical" that is of him. Its the SAME THING.
well yea...cuz that would be typical of Kanye
laugh.gif

but ay, fab gettin heated just shows how much he put into the album imo.

do you realize how backwards your understanding is...Thats the SAME justification Kanye uses to get mad...and it annoys me...if Fab does it, I understand WHY he gets mad but its not professional of EITHER of them....

what the hell are you saying?

NT = Home of Hypocrisy.
wait, i'm confused...so you're saying if he gets bad album reviews...he should be happy...?

i'm saying if fab just threw together an album that he didn't give a @@*% about that took just a couple weeks to finish, he prolly wouldn't be on twitter going off.

and why does it make you angry? these guys believe in their skill/music, and they truly believe the albums they put out deserves a good rating.
I'm not ANGRY...i'm AS annoyed with him as I am with Kanye sometimes...

its BAD PR to have this PUBLIC FIGURE throwing hissy fits ABOUT criticism...bottom line.

I give props to kanye for putting his SOUL into music...but don't moan about it in the public...makes you look bad...forget all that super masculine machotough guy message...it just makes you look sloppy.

i don't think this album is an L by any means, i like it, a lot. ain't got NOTHING on Deeper Than Rap though

Originally Posted by jefffort5

lmfao @ twitter...i mean what u exspect him to think his stuff is wack? like who does that? or better yet..."where they do that at?"
nore admitted he "had a wack *$# album"

a few other rappers say in so little words that "they need to get back to da streets" aka they last album was corny commercial and nearly lost theycore fan base...

can someone send me a link to loso's way mixtape from 06. I cant find it and datpiff only has a couple of tracks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jefffort5

lmfao @ twitter...i mean what u exspect him to think his stuff is wack? like who does that? or better yet..."where they do that at?"
nore admitted he "had a wack *$# album"

a few other rappers say in so little words that "they need to get back to da streets" aka they last album was corny commercial and nearly lost they core fan base...
but if u actually think ur album is hot...then..thats what u think..fab been saying this is his best album waaay before it came out..and if hefeels that way..then he feels that way.at the end of the day he dont pay any of our bills the dude is here to entertain and if he doesnt do a good job atthat..go find sumbody else to entertain u then..imo

Fab has been gassed for a while. He said this album would be the best of the year, and I think I remember him saying it would be a classic. He crazy!

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Fab has been gassed for a while. He said this album would be the best of the year, and I think I remember him saying it would be a classic. He crazy!

Yeah Fab need to start sitting his +%% down from now on. He need to go back to his humble self. dude is a lil too gassed off twitter and such
laugh.gif

Am i the only dude feeling Makin Love?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Joint is legendary when your lifted with a shorty.
devil.gif

But hey this is coming from the same dude who like "Anything" off Kingdom Come
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Yeah Fab need to start sitting his !+* down from now on. He need to go back to his humble self. dude is a lil too gassed off twitter and such
laugh.gif

hush lil lame N_'s don't say ah word!
indifferent.gif

i had to say it
laugh.gif

::

Just heard the album for the first time

"Pachanga"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that beat wowwwwwwwww
beautiful!
I wonder how much of it relies on a sample...
I'd like to hear some Southern rappers on it like Slim Thugga or Jeezy

::

Originally Posted by awwsome

Am i the only dude feeling Makin Love?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Joint is legendary when your lifted with a shorty.
devil.gif

But hey this is coming from the same dude who like "Anything" off Kingdom Come
embarassed.gif

Both tracks are
pimp.gif
IMO.

Back
Top Bottom