Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Wish I could find wheats for that $99.99 price tag. I so miss the friends & family sale :lol: those were the good ole days.

Last edited:
^
I remember that sale. Was so tempted to get a pair too. Wished they offered that color at different stores. How much did you size down on them?

Last edited:
^Thanks

sizing down full size does that apply to all RFx Sebago boots?

I was think about picking these up.

%24_12.JPG

Last edited:
I picked up a pair of LL Bean boots last year, best boots ever, may double for an alternate color way, fashionable and functional

Those wheat/white Timbs are tempting, I'd just be concerned with the discoloration of that sole down the line

I Need some WingTip boots
i picked these up from topman last fall/winter... tri colored navy/black/burgandy.  good quality too.  their brogues should be popping up soon if you're interested. just keep an eye out. 

but i got my eyes on these 

i want both colors. 

old rf x sebago bergen boots...

i own a handful of rf boots... for reference i wear a sz 10 in rf glv's and a 9 in all sebago boots...they fit perfect. 

and can someone tell me how red wings fit?  i wear a sz 9 in timberlands

Last edited:
Wish I could find wheats for that $99.99 price tag. I so miss the friends & family sale :lol: those were the good ole days.

I'm beginning my hunt for a pair of wheats under 140 now :lol:

I might say eff it,& just get some wheat & beefnbroc field boots

I'm obsessed with my Wolverine 1000 Mile boots. About to buy my 3rd pair this year :pimp:

Last edited:
I think the first ones to wear those ugg boots were Australian surfer guys. But here in the US i've only seen a few guys wear those style of ugg boots and those pics were posted on nt.

Can't wait to get back in these joints. Pure SECKS.

32zuvx3.jpg

Mirin

But I myself would only settle for the shell cordovan versions. Had the brandy shell in my cart but those sold out like it was a Jordan quickstrike (Viberg stated that it was sold out in seconds or something like that).

Back
Top Bottom