Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

YESSS lol thats it.

That brand was around b4 1900.

I like sum but the colors they used were always weird like i wish they used timberland colors.

They even did a colab with a streetbrand 2 yrs ago

Never been a fan of those all solid leather Vasques , they look off. They used have these suede/canvas joints that looked smoother.

^
Are you the same size in both boots? Been wanting to get a pair of moc toes. Thinking i'll order the same size as my Beckmans. Read that the moc toes are a little roomier.

I saw some really nice boots that I like; but they cost $450 :x

I'm really tempting.... but I doubt I'll buy them.

Last edited:
I'm going to order these this week. Redwing Beckman Chelsea. Already have the regular Beckman in Cigar Featherstone, and get a lot of compliments.
RH-02929-1-pdp.jpg

Last edited:
Go to a redwing store if you don't know your size in that specific style. Their sizing can get wild depending on what molds and factories they come from. The guy at the redwing store told me that last week...

Last edited:
Repped for the info guys. I'm too lazy to drive to the store and waste gas. Last time I just ordered different sizes from nordstroms since they have free returns and I got some ebates cash back. Sucks now since they took the good colors off their site.

TTS

I hope they last! Ima see [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Those are Premium Timbs from the outlet. Outlets sell the double bubble collar joints.

Basic Soles

Premium Soles

Last edited:
Those are Premium Timbs from the outlet. Outlets sell the double bubble collar joints.

Basic Soles

Premium Soles

Aite my soles look like the bottom pic. I just wanted to make sure they was straight cuz they looked a little different them my wheats I bought those from a retail store

Back
Top Bottom