Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Thinking about grabbing the SFB 6" boot from Nike. Want the Sage colorway though.
Bruh. Do it.

Ive had 2 pairs gonna get a 3rd. 8 inch joints tho

Most comfortable boot ever.

Id check around tho.

First pait i got from marshalls 2nd from ebay. Ebay has em for around 100 or less
I have chicken legs though 
laugh.gif
 Not sure I can pull off the high boot/skinny jeans look.

my man only comes to troll the boot thread a few times year

gonna cop a new pair soon, like the natural color

love these but no way am I dropping a grand

Last edited:
Looks like some boots a lego person would wear but he's a function over fashion kinda guy.

This gotta be the weirdest long running troll.
i thought i was trippin the second year when dude posted the same ****

but then dude came back the third year and somebody pointed out he was ***********

now it is exactly what you said, i thought mfs stopped trollin in 2013

still kicking myself for not putting a deposit on these Carmina whole cut Chelsea boots. The wait time was OD long though.

These epaulet Jodphur will have to suffice since I ain't trying to spend SLP money

these vibergs are amazing way out my range tho anyone know of any similar cheaper options

Check out Thursday boot co. Never bought one but styles look good and affordable.

I wish Vibram would improve the durability on those white soles. That's what has prevented me from getting the RW moc toes. This will be my third fall / winter wearing my RW Beckmans that have a rubber lug sole and it doesn't need resoling yet.

I wish Vibram would improve the durability on those white soles. That's what has prevented me from getting the RW moc toes. This will be my third fall / winter wearing my RW Beckmans that have a rubber lug sole and it doesn't need resoling yet.

Pics? :nerd:

Here are my epaulet side zip boots with riri zips. I want a dressier boot this season, might look into Alden.

Back
Top Bottom