Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

How "utilitarian" are those joints though? They're nice

Very. The materials are refreshing. Apparently, these are hand made in Portugal. It's a very durable shoe. The only inconvenience associated with them is the lacing. The laces are a mile long and need several wraps around a back flap but the top of the shoe is very flexible. The top flap folds down to reveal a high quality light brown leather interior. So you can rock them two ways and they feel like a different pair of kicks.

Last edited:
Hey guys. For those that own the Red Wings in the Beckman style, how do you buy them to your size? I usually wear 9/9.5 in nikes. I found a pair for only 159.99 but theyre size 8.5. I tried them on with nike ankle socks on and the toe area felt great because the amount of room was perfect (not too roomy and not too tight). However, the top of my foot felt a lil bit tight. Would this stretch out in the future? Or should i just find a size9? If i wore boot socks (or thick socks in general) would a sz8.5 be a problem? I had to budge a lil bit when i put them on because the top of my foot was rubbing against the boot. There were no 9s to try on since this shoe was at a Nordstrom rack. These beckmans might be my next boot purchase for this upcoming winter instead of wheat timbs lol

These beckmans might be my next boot purchase for this upcoming winter instead of wheat timbs lol

Hey guys. For those that own the Red Wings in the Beckman style, how do you buy them to your size? I usually wear 9/9.5 in nikes. I found a pair for only 159.99 but theyre size 8.5. I tried them on with nike ankle socks on and the toe area felt great because the amount of room was perfect (not too roomy and not too tight). However, the top of my foot felt a lil bit tight. Would this stretch out in the future? Or should i just find a size9? If i wore boot socks (or thick socks in general) would a sz8.5 be a problem? I had to budge a lil bit when i put them on because the top of my foot was rubbing against the boot. There were no 9s to try on since this shoe was at a Nordstrom rack. These beckmans might be my next boot purchase for this upcoming winter instead of wheat timbs lol

Beckmans should fit a full size down from your Nike size, if not more. That goes completely out the window, if you have a wide foot.

Unfortunately it sounds like an 8.5 EE would be your best fit, but highly unlikely to come across at a Nordstrom Rack.

You could find the 8.5 EE in a factory second, if you're willing to go that route. Beckmans are long as hell, but a tad narrow.

lets see if my funds will be right after bills and selling a couple pairs of kicks.

Beckmans should fit a full size down from your Nike size, if not more. That goes completely out the window, if you have a wide foot.

Unfortunately it sounds like an 8.5 EE would be your best fit, but highly unlikely to come across at a Nordstrom Rack.

You could find the 8.5 EE in a factory second, if you're willing to go that route. Beckmans are long as hell, but a tad narrow.

whats the difference of EE and DD? better yet, what do they mean? It was the 9016 style according to their website

I agree they were narrow because I walked the aisle with them on and i can feel my heel slipping out a lil bit, but the room in the toe area was good. the only thing was the collar was rubbing against my ankle. These boots def need some thick/boot socks. but then i feel like the boot socks would cause you to struggle a bit when putting them on.

im glad i tried on a pair. I've been telling myself I need something with more style and comfort over a pair of Timbs lol these beckmans look good from the aerial view and my jeans cover the collar nicely. It was also in the color i want too but the sizing throws me off. Im so broke right now, i might even throw it on the CC :smh:

Copped these joints to make me feel better about missing the Yeezy 750. Brand is called represent and these are the dusk boots. The materials are top notch.
repped. gotta scoop these whenever they restock

Last edited:
Depends on if Truman boots ever go on sale or get discounted. Been looking into them, some decent styles and prices aren't too much besides that style posted.

One day I hope to be able to pay for some more Aldens or vibergs without crying to my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom