Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

4C4068B2-34F5-4772-B4E9-84201356045E.jpeg

Love these boots from CLEARWEATHER. Aesthetically pleasing in my opinion

Was looking for something that I could use for casual wear, but not anything too bulky.

Basically, those Helm boots would have fit exactly what I'm looking for

What is your price range. I may be able to find some things you may consider.

Last edited:
Are Thorogoods worth a ****?

If you are going for a quality boot I’d rather save 150 more dollars and get Helm, Rancourt, possibly even Viberg (slightly used) on sale.

I believe there is a threshold for quality leather and boots that can be restored/rebuilt and Thorogood isn’t really the wave. Although I like some of there styles.

If you are going for a quality boot I’d rather save 150 more dollars and get Helm, Rancourt, possibly even Viberg (slightly used) on sale.

I believe there is a threshold for quality leather and boots that can be restored/rebuilt and Thorogood isn’t really the wave. Although I like some of there styles.

I have a few pairs of RWs but I was looking for something a little cheaper that I don't mind getting dirty at work. Im probably just going to pick up some 2nds from STP.

Anyone know of any good quality, but relatively inexpensive boots I can get to use for things like shoveling, taking out the dog, etc. Just some beaters essentially

Anyone know of any good quality, but relatively inexpensive boots I can get to use for things like shoveling, taking out the dog, etc. Just some beaters essentially
Northface and Columbia boots always seem to be on sale. They are actually pretty good boots overall too...

Back
Top Bottom