Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

I was browsing a TJ Maxx near my girl's house and came across a vest from Denim & Supply. Tried it on w/ a sherpa-lined hoody in the store (Vince), and started sweating profusely :lol:. What's awesome about the vest is that it zips up past my nose, and with the fur, I'd imagine snow and the elements having a tough time getting to my face.

And this is the hoody(sherpa-lined):

^
I don't own anything sherpa-lined. If it's really that warm i'll need to check out similar kind of hoodys.

wait people wear batting gloves for fashion?

I've seen Drake rock the Nike NFL gloves with stuff which looks terrible

Seriously.. where they do that at?

To each his own, but they are very functional in the Winter compared to many of the other gloves on the market that are too bulky. I recently found some slimmer looking gloves are just as functional so I'll be wearing those this Winter.

Some of my Green Fall Winter Wear

Polo Corded/Leather Belted Jacket

Polo Full Shearling Hunting Vest with Lambskin accents

Polo Full Shearling Military Lambskin Coat

Polo Qilted Suede Hunting Jacket

Last edited:
I just ordered a Northface "Gotham" jacket for when I go home to Chicago....nothing but good reviews on it

I have one from a few years ago. I don't really wear it for its style, just when it's brutally cold in NY and all I care about it staying warm. It'll keep you toasty.

To each his own, but they are very functional in the Winter compared to many of the other gloves on the market that are too bulky. I recently found some slimmer looking gloves are just as functional so I'll be wearing those this Winter.

you don't need to justify it; if you want to pay $100 for football gloves to wear in the cold weather then go right ahead

if u want a jacket for its sole purpose of keeping u warm a marmot (merm) is one of the best choices. i use this in 10 degree weather and it keeps me warm with nothing but a T-shirt underneath.

I could use some recommendations for parkas with gore-tex. Black, navy, army green, or camouflage ideally.

^
I'm not cool enough to wear that coat. Maybe if I was in Inception or an Asian organized crime film.

Back
Top Bottom