Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

bomber-jacket-uswings.jpg

I want a vintage looking bomber like this, for this year... Glad to see I'm not the only one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#NT

This is going much smoother then last years fall jacket thread. I want to get some solid crewnecks. I had a pretty legit army jacket from a thrift store but it smells like cigarettes

Originally Posted by do work son

mann @#$^& this thread. it's been over a 100 here in houston every day of this month so far
30t6p3b.gif
I know right, looks like its not going down anytime soon.  I'll see this thread in 3 months
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

RFX45 - How do you go about ordering those jackets? I remember reading that these jackets are custom made?

Just go to their unofficial website, templeofjawnz.com, and they have a guide of how to order there. The price and availability of the varsities aren't announced yet but if I were to guess, it'll be around $400-$450. Now for the bad news, the color combo is now preselected, no customization on that end anymore. As for sizing, it might still be customizable, I asked in the thread and was ignored so who knows. I think it's still made to measure since that's what the brand is all about.
Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by Kramer

This is going much smoother then last years fall jacket thread. I want to get some solid crewnecks. I had a pretty legit army jacket from a thrift store but it smells like cigarettes

No ninjahood ... yet,

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by ndnboi

Can't afford this, but if i had it i would get this. 
Junya-Watanabe-MAN-x-Vanson-Leathers-Varsity-Jacket-02.jpeg.jpg
Wow, this is nice.
link?
surprise Vansons still popping, this joint is fuel, im sure its a lot easier for me to afford than it was back in my high school days..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by ndnboi

Can't afford this, but if i had it i would get this. 
Junya-Watanabe-MAN-x-Vanson-Leathers-Varsity-Jacket-02.jpeg.jpg
Wow, this is nice.
link?
surprise Vansons still popping, this joint is fuel, im sure its a lot easier for me to afford than it was back in my high school days..
sick.gif
Vanson def still popping. Just not hyped up like it was back in HS. I saw another crazy all black Vanson jacket a few months ago
sick.gif
pimp.gif

something i copped last winter:

AAAADFwLJkgAAAAAAQszsA.jpg

and wanna cop one of these for this winter as well:

Mens%20North%20Face%20Denali%20Fleece%20Jacket%2008.jpg

doesn't get too cold down here. and i'm in college, so i'm def not about that stylish %@* coats on campus life like some of y'all.
laugh.gif

JPioneer wrote

I have also lately been fiending for a biker jacket like this... We'll see if I'll ever get one.

otow0x.jpg

(Pic stolen from SF)

yes i want one like this one too, info?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wow, this is nice.
link?
sick.gif
Vanson def still popping. Just not hyped up like it was back in HS. I saw another crazy all black Vanson jacket a few months ago
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I still want an all black joint with the star on the back. 

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

a bit early in the year for this thread but that's fine...i've been looking at jackets for months

this is what i'm gonna be wearing mostly through the grizzly grizzly...

eglP1.jpg

also, have a vanishing elephant wool coat for the cold months

need to sell some of my other jackets...penfield down jacket, staple varsity jacket, topman cropped peacoat, penfield down vest

looking at a couple of other jackets but have other finances i need to take care of coming up real soon

You're reminding me to start saving up for my future TOJ piece. Damn that looks beautiful.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

In before ninjahood
1stdown.jpg

Junya+Watanabe+x+Carhartt+Jacket.jpg

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude took me back with first down...that was the brand for the rejects who couldn't afford Bear coats.
30t6p3b.gif
now i think both brands are wack....TNF for life lol. (at least when it comes to technical wear)

Back
Top Bottom