Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Copping one or two of these.. Have not decided yet. Can someone tell me how do Pennfield jackets fit? I'm not the smallest of NTers. Are their coats True to size or run small?

tw_stapleton_black_04.jpg

tw_rockford_camo_04.jpg

Or what my son Revis is rockin'.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

thanks guys, if you guys want the Express Jacket i suggest you jump on it quick, once they go they dont really re-stock...they always have some sort of promotional sales too.

There is one I want but its 270 and i recently cop a j crew peacock...so I'm low on funds
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Anyone know where I can find a leather jacket that fits to my body and looks nice? I don't know where to look
frown.gif
Andrew Marc
From my experience, Andrew Marc fits really big.  I'm a medium in almost every brand but I feel like I should be a small or extra small in that brand.
Revis, is wearing the all black Nike Destroyer.  I've been wanting that jacket but can't bring myself to spend $450 on it.  It was pretty light when I tried it on and I wasn't that impressed with the leather sleeves.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Anyone know where I can find a leather jacket that fits to my body and looks nice? I don't know where to look
frown.gif
Andrew Marc
From my experience, Andrew Marc fits really big.  I'm a medium in almost every brand but I feel like I should be a small or extra small in that brand.
Revis, is wearing the all black Nike Destroyer.  I've been wanting that jacket but can't bring myself to spend $450 on it.  It was pretty light when I tried it on and I wasn't that impressed with the leather sleeves.

Their wool coats fit nasty, but the leather joints are more contoured

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

found a better looking and cheaper one on ebay, but asian sizing is too damm small 
mad.gif

vr2tH.jpg

KEqHm.jpg

WPgAG.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Actually cop this out of impulse thanks to this thread. What got me sold was that was I bought the last one. I hope it fits though 
ohwell.gif
Which other Asian sellers on ebay consistently have stylish, cheap clothing?

i've been seriously meaning to grab a couple varsity jackets for the longest time, but at this point feel like that ship has sailed. i don't particularly enjoy hopping on so late.. story of my life

Originally Posted by goofy08

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

found a better looking and cheaper one on ebay, but asian sizing is too damm small 
mad.gif

vr2tH.jpg

KEqHm.jpg

WPgAG.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Actually cop this out of impulse thanks to this thread. What got me sold was that was I bought the last one. I hope it fits though 
ohwell.gif
Which other Asian sellers on ebay consistently have stylish, cheap clothing?
There is a lot, just search for "men slim fit jacket" there is like over 22,000 or something like that. Then you can filter in what youre looking for like "military", "coat" and etc.

If anyone is looking for TNF jackets go to moosejaw.com and use this code to get 25% off + free shipping on your order........ BRAD25 ......idk when this code expires

Edit....it only works on sale items....didn't know that when I first posted the info......got it from slickdeals

Edit #2.....code expired this morning

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

If anyone is looking for TNF jackets go to moosejaw.com and use this code to get 25% off + free shipping on your order........ BRAD25 ......idk when this code expires

Damn, doesn't work? 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I need that in a XL

can't find it anywhere in Socal
frown.gif

Copped last month, girl I'm dating went nuts over it.  Loved the color combo, swore the sleeves were real leather.  Best $50 I've spent in a min.

sounds like your girl doesnt know much about real leather jackets
laugh.gif
. but it's def a nice jacket.  warmer than it looks too.  got mine a while back and i love it. 
pimp.gif

For those who were interested in this jacket, hit me up I know a place that has a 38R available

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Copped last month, girl I'm dating went nuts over it.  Loved the color combo, swore the sleeves were real leather.  Best $50 I've spent in a min.

sounds like your girl doesnt know much about real leather jackets
laugh.gif
. but it's def a nice jacket.  warmer than it looks too.  got mine a while back and i love it. 
pimp.gif

For those who were interested in this jacket, hit me up I know a place that has a 38R available
how much 
nerd.gif

about to grab this pointer chore jacket. great price ($58), hope it looks as good in person as it does in the pic.
286189751290172417_oNpUEfKY_c.jpg

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

about to grab this porter chore jacket. great price ($58), hope it looks as good in person as it does in the pic.
286189751290172417_oNpUEfKY_c.jpg
pimp.gif
 Let me know how it fits. Might pick one up myself. 

Back
Top Bottom