Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

5086262_w.jpg

Copped one of these last year.
"Lower East Side Full Zip" by TNF.
Very warm, and also works well as a layer on those extra cold nights.
It never gets OD cold around my way, so it was my staple jacket most of the fall/winter.
Lots of useful pockets as well.
Also has like a mask sewn into the hood, never used it, but I guess would come in handy if I went skiing or something
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

5086262_w.jpg

Copped one of these last year.
"Lower East Side Full Zip" by TNF.
Very warm, and also works well as a layer on those extra cold nights.
It never gets OD cold around my way, so it was my staple jacket most of the fall/winter.
Lots of useful pockets as well.
Also has like a mask sewn into the hood, never used it, but I guess would come in handy if I went skiing or something
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys are going to have a heat stroke in those winter jackets. Fall is from September 21 to November 20 and during those months, the temperature ranges from 50 – 70 degrees. Those jackets are great for our harsh winters but if your rocking that in the fall then you are tripping.

You guys are going to have a heat stroke in those winter jackets. Fall is from September 21 to November 20 and during those months, the temperature ranges from 50 – 70 degrees. Those jackets are great for our harsh winters but if your rocking that in the fall then you are tripping.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

that $%$% is wack

nas.jpg

I don't care what wu tang or bad boy member rapper wore it in the early 90's
Word. Maintain that sloppy oversized new york way of dressing and expect to be laughed at or looked at funny. Some fashion is timeless and that def isn't one form.

how u sound tho ? the whole "hip hop community" got they swag and changed the way they dressed because of Ns from uptown. Harlem and Bronx dudes are the reason why rappers aren't wearing size 50 jeans anymore. I go down south to atl and see dudes tryna dress like Harlem cats from 2003
laugh.gif

being warm in the winter tho >

merms, clers, fields, burberry trenches, mlb dugouts >

nyc swag >

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by ninjahood

that $%$% is wack

nas.jpg

I don't care what wu tang or bad boy member rapper wore it in the early 90's
Word. Maintain that sloppy oversized new york way of dressing and expect to be laughed at or looked at funny. Some fashion is timeless and that def isn't one form.

how u sound tho ? the whole "hip hop community" got they swag and changed the way they dressed because of Ns from uptown. Harlem and Bronx dudes are the reason why rappers aren't wearing size 50 jeans anymore. I go down south to atl and see dudes tryna dress like Harlem cats from 2003
laugh.gif

being warm in the winter tho >

merms, clers, fields, burberry trenches, mlb dugouts >

nyc swag >

Back
Top Bottom