Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

smh.gif
@ the direction this thread turned

ninjahood wrote:

pimp.gif
I was listening to this earlier

But damn son the time when you just have to grow up. I love my hood too as much as any NYer and aint nothing changing that, but theres a time when your wardrobe has to mature a bit. Theres nothing soft about rocking some peacoatm especially if the person wearing doesnt care if hes hood or not.

What I cant stand tho is the metros with waxed eyebrows fronting like they hood in some tight *** pants

ninjahood wrote:

pimp.gif
I was listening to this earlier

But damn son the time when you just have to grow up. I love my hood too as much as any NYer and aint nothing changing that, but theres a time when your wardrobe has to mature a bit. Theres nothing soft about rocking some peacoatm especially if the person wearing doesnt care if hes hood or not.

What I cant stand tho is the metros with waxed eyebrows fronting like they hood in some tight *** pants

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I copped this in July I believe on sale, its chilly often where I go to school so this is a good fit. I love windbreakers and windrunners
pimp.gif
wgztqw.jpg

I know it was said early in the post, but PLEASE let us know the brand of the jacket you post. This goes for everyone, thank you...

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I copped this in July I believe on sale, its chilly often where I go to school so this is a good fit. I love windbreakers and windrunners
pimp.gif
wgztqw.jpg

I know it was said early in the post, but PLEASE let us know the brand of the jacket you post. This goes for everyone, thank you...

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin soft lookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fire outta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da face on.

i like to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel right until a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when she walks by me

roll.gif
roll.gif
this is the funniest %%! i read all day man....
The second penfield is dope...but the hood whored them joints out..I might have to cop that joint...Expecting their lookbook in the mail....if you want it email info@penfieldusa.com

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin soft lookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fire outta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da face on.

i like to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel right until a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when she walks by me

roll.gif
roll.gif
this is the funniest %%! i read all day man....
The second penfield is dope...but the hood whored them joints out..I might have to cop that joint...Expecting their lookbook in the mail....if you want it email info@penfieldusa.com

The hood got your mind trapped ninjahood, either that or the lack of oxygen from staying inside your room is getting to your brain.

Jay-Z wrote:
I don’t be in the project hallway talking about how I be in the project all day

That sound stupid to me, if you a gangsta this is how you prove it to me.

The hood got your mind trapped ninjahood, either that or the lack of oxygen from staying inside your room is getting to your brain.

Jay-Z wrote:
I don’t be in the project hallway talking about how I be in the project all day

That sound stupid to me, if you a gangsta this is how you prove it to me.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by airmaxes

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin softlookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fireoutta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da
frown.gif
face on.

ilike to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel rightuntil a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when shewalks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

lrg_McDonalds__Im_lovin_it.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOLD.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by airmaxes

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin softlookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fireoutta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da
frown.gif
face on.

ilike to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel rightuntil a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when shewalks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

lrg_McDonalds__Im_lovin_it.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOLD.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-5.jpg
penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-7.jpg

Where Can I cop these in NYC and how much?
Reedspace had them like a few weks back when they did the sample sale. They had both jackets there, I scooped the second for 150 on the last day of the sample sale.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-5.jpg
penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-7.jpg

Where Can I cop these in NYC and how much?
Reedspace had them like a few weks back when they did the sample sale. They had both jackets there, I scooped the second for 150 on the last day of the sample sale.

Ninjahood is keeping this thread going.  Don't forget that he's about that life...

charleville6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom