Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

The second I saw those MJ jackets with the damn buttons, I knew Ninja was going to attack it. That +%+% looks stupid as hell too.
And Diego is telling the truth
laugh.gif

Man before I leave NY, I have to go visit the HeightZ. Maybe a one day safari or something.

The second I saw those MJ jackets with the damn buttons, I knew Ninja was going to attack it. That +%+% looks stupid as hell too.
And Diego is telling the truth
laugh.gif

Man before I leave NY, I have to go visit the HeightZ. Maybe a one day safari or something.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Ninjahood my dude but dudes in the heights are not known for gettin' fly

robin hats and slippers is not what's in...
this is true lol im from around here and most dudes just dress the same they wear whatever they see at probus on 181st.

i dont dress like anyone i know yet i fit in because the hood is about love not your clothes lol im high
pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
at the monkey jacket

this is true lol im from around here and most dudes just dress the same they wear whatever they see at probus on 181st.

i dont dress like anyone i know yet i fit in because the hood is about love not your clothes lol im high
pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
at the monkey jacket

Originally Posted by ninjahood

funny considerin' thats what your favorite rapper french montana wears 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

dominican hicks was rockin tight $%! robin, tru religion, antiks jeans for YEARS....(not me i think is meh) and

one day hell rell mentions it and next thing you know da 3 quarters of Harlem rockin it.

all them harlem cats get they swag from da drug dealin' papi from up da hill...thats ALWAYS been da case..goes back to Dominican hicks thinkin they European.
laugh.gif

No. False.
Whats next, hiphop was started in the Heights? Give it a rest man, the heights only has bud. Heights never set the standard for fashion, usually just poorly thrown together outfits. Dudes from the heights wear construction timbs to a club. The whole pelle leathers is a Harlem original, and they were hot in 2003-2004. Its six years later, only broke dudes rock it. So what if it's 600 dollars? (btw it isnt, you can scoop for 200 on jamaica ave and 125st easy), it's still corny. They sell bapes for 350, and who would be caught dead rockin em? Price means nothing. No one will take you seriously in it, they arent warmer than a good wool peacoat, hence why you see cats throwing a hoodie under their huge oversized leathers. Carhartts are construction wear, Ive been in NYC my entire life and maybe a week or two out of teach year its cold enough to rock one. Wool and fleece jackets can hold it down most of the time, when theres a snowstorm a northface mcmurdo or snorkel easily does the job.

nerd.gif
grin.gif

dominican hicks was rockin tight $%! robin, tru religion, antiks jeans for YEARS....(not me i think is meh) and

one day hell rell mentions it and next thing you know da 3 quarters of Harlem rockin it.

all them harlem cats get they swag from da drug dealin' papi from up da hill...thats ALWAYS been da case..goes back to Dominican hicks thinkin they European.
laugh.gif

No. False.
Whats next, hiphop was started in the Heights? Give it a rest man, the heights only has bud. Heights never set the standard for fashion, usually just poorly thrown together outfits. Dudes from the heights wear construction timbs to a club. The whole pelle leathers is a Harlem original, and they were hot in 2003-2004. Its six years later, only broke dudes rock it. So what if it's 600 dollars? (btw it isnt, you can scoop for 200 on jamaica ave and 125st easy), it's still corny. They sell bapes for 350, and who would be caught dead rockin em? Price means nothing. No one will take you seriously in it, they arent warmer than a good wool peacoat, hence why you see cats throwing a hoodie under their huge oversized leathers. Carhartts are construction wear, Ive been in NYC my entire life and maybe a week or two out of teach year its cold enough to rock one. Wool and fleece jackets can hold it down most of the time, when theres a snowstorm a northface mcmurdo or snorkel easily does the job.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Thanks for the link With the 20% off code (AFPASS2) came out to $76 and change.
Someone post real pics of this when they get it in or if they have it already please
nerd.gif

going to Northface today to see if they got this...

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Thanks for the link With the 20% off code (AFPASS2) came out to $76 and change.
Someone post real pics of this when they get it in or if they have it already please
nerd.gif

going to Northface today to see if they got this...

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

No. False.

QFT 
I remember a few years back i use to rock a pelle but i grow up and i realized those jackets looks stupid and they make you look stupid no one is going to take you seriously in that getup 

I sold that %$$% and got me a real jacket

nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

No. False.

QFT 
I remember a few years back i use to rock a pelle but i grow up and i realized those jackets looks stupid and they make you look stupid no one is going to take you seriously in that getup 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

No. False.

QFT 

ahh i see was going on...ya worried about what da next man when it comes to dressing ya selves = SUPER LAME

this is why i don't take da internet serious...9999999999.99% isn't gonna tell anyone about how they pelle isn't up to your standard, cuz they gonna look like you wit

a generic peacoat on and be like "son u talkin to me wit a army surplus jacket that don't go past 150...go kick rocks in your pretty boy peacoat, hope u tie your ascot/

scarf wrong and hang urself  
grin.gif
"

like i said before i dunno who put peacoats on a pedestal of "grown up jacket" dem joints is gloried flight jackets that cats cop and rock 24/7 cuz they winter rotation is

weak, flabby, & sick.....now don't get me wrong da SCHOTT joints STRAIGHT from da army is good money, but these lil 10-30 dollar rat fur joints i see ya clowns

runnin wit aint foolin nobody.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

No. False.

QFT 

ahh i see was going on...ya worried about what da next man when it comes to dressing ya selves = SUPER LAME

this is why i don't take da internet serious...9999999999.99% isn't gonna tell anyone about how they pelle isn't up to your standard, cuz they gonna look like you wit

a generic peacoat on and be like "son u talkin to me wit a army surplus jacket that don't go past 150...go kick rocks in your pretty boy peacoat, hope u tie your ascot/

scarf wrong and hang urself  
grin.gif
"

like i said before i dunno who put peacoats on a pedestal of "grown up jacket" dem joints is gloried flight jackets that cats cop and rock 24/7 cuz they winter rotation is

weak, flabby, & sick.....now don't get me wrong da SCHOTT joints STRAIGHT from da army is good money, but these lil 10-30 dollar rat fur joints i see ya clowns

runnin wit aint foolin nobody.
laugh.gif

so it's lame to be "worried about what da next man thinks"....but cool to want white women clutching their purses in fear when you walk by?

OK got it! thanks for clearing that up.

so it's lame to be "worried about what da next man thinks"....but cool to want white women clutching their purses in fear when you walk by?

OK got it! thanks for clearing that up.

each boro has its own style

harlem and uptown are DEFINITELY known for being the flashiest of all boros. as far as who's flyer between the heights and harlem, it's always a toss up depending on what your taste is. but i would have to say harlem definitely sets more trends though

Back
Top Bottom