Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Redrum

Anyone want to steer me to where I can cop a thick winter Pea Coat?
I got a H&M one from last year, but it's pretty thin...
Old Navy Pea Coats are pretty decent.  That's where I grab mine every year.  I'm just waiting for them to go on sale now. 
Why buy a new cheap one every year?

Invest in a quality piece that you will have for seasons to come.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Old Navy Pea Coats are pretty decent.  That's where I grab mine every year.  I'm just waiting for them to go on sale now. 

The most important thing said in this thread. You don't have to buy new coats every winter. Get a good coat each year that will last you for years to come. Some of my North Face's are over a decade old.

The most important thing said in this thread. You don't have to buy new coats every winter. Get a good coat each year that will last you for years to come. Some of my North Face's are over a decade old.

Copped last week.

br768342-00vliv01.jpg

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

this.

NTers are cheap as hell when it comes to winter coats....my old northface nuptse bubble is from 1997 and is still as new as da day i bought it.

if you're going da peacoat route, Military Specs >>>>>* i can't stress that enough. some people are oblivious to da fact that a peacoat is in da army jacket family.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

this.

NTers are cheap as hell when it comes to winter coats....my old northface nuptse bubble is from 1997 and is still as new as da day i bought it.

if you're going da peacoat route, Military Specs >>>>>* i can't stress that enough. some people are oblivious to da fact that a peacoat is in da army jacket family.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

can someone post themselves wearing that $75 north face jacket, want to know what size to order
just go to modells sporting goods, they have that exact north face...and its not a jacket..its a sweater..its about as thick as a champion hoodie.

can someone post themselves wearing that $75 north face jacket, want to know what size to order
just go to modells sporting goods, they have that exact north face...and its not a jacket..its a sweater..its about as thick as a champion hoodie.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

o wow, thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by ninjahood

o wow, thanks for the heads up

LB-3.jpg

Been lookin for this jacket for weeks and can't find it anywhere..Apparently it's a Nike Sportswear piece, which I wouldn't have expected

LB-3.jpg

Been lookin for this jacket for weeks and can't find it anywhere..Apparently it's a Nike Sportswear piece, which I wouldn't have expected

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

LB-3.jpg

pants are ayo af

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

LB-3.jpg

pants are ayo af

ToJ just released their new winter varsity jacket, this time with raglan sleeves. $325 shipped.
xq9y87.jpg

The colors ToJ is offering first:

all-black, solid color trim
all-black, with white striped trim
all-chocolate brown, solid color trim
black body, purple sleeves, black trim with purple or white stripes
loden green, tonal loden green sleeves, loden green solid trim
light grey body, white sleeves, medium dark grey trim with white stripes
navy body, cherry red sleeves, navy trim with red stripes
navy body, caramel sleeves, navy trim with white stripes
navy body, beige sleeves, navy trim with beige stripes
cherry red body, beige sleeves, cherry trim with beige stripes

all snap colors will match the corresponding leather color.

ToJ just released their new winter varsity jacket, this time with raglan sleeves. $325 shipped.
xq9y87.jpg

The colors ToJ is offering first:

all-black, solid color trim
all-black, with white striped trim
all-chocolate brown, solid color trim
black body, purple sleeves, black trim with purple or white stripes
loden green, tonal loden green sleeves, loden green solid trim
light grey body, white sleeves, medium dark grey trim with white stripes
navy body, cherry red sleeves, navy trim with red stripes
navy body, caramel sleeves, navy trim with white stripes
navy body, beige sleeves, navy trim with beige stripes
cherry red body, beige sleeves, cherry trim with beige stripes

all snap colors will match the corresponding leather color.

Back
Top Bottom