Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

roll.gif
roll.gif
, I agree, i also never got the point of a Leather vest

Just picked this up love it an at a reasonable price

_6261509.jpg

Id never heard of the company Black Rivet but search it on Nordstoms they have a lot of nice Peacoats at good prices

Just picked this up love it an at a reasonable price

_6261509.jpg

Id never heard of the company Black Rivet but search it on Nordstoms they have a lot of nice Peacoats at good prices

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

IMO north face is old news. ZARA has nice jackets, H&M, Benetton, marshalls has decent finds sometimes.. cmon enough with this lame #%% north face #$$!. even the bums in new york who beg for money wear north face..

We need a thread created that logs all of the dumbest @$%$ said on nt. I would put this ^ dumb @$%$ in that thread.

IMO north face is old news. ZARA has nice jackets, H&M, Benetton, marshalls has decent finds sometimes.. cmon enough with this lame #%% north face #$$!. even the bums in new york who beg for money wear north face..

We need a thread created that logs all of the dumbest @$%$ said on nt. I would put this ^ dumb @$%$ in that thread.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

What's the model name of this NF?

Lower east side.

Thanks. Just searched it and specs say it 80% cotto 20% poly. Is it meant to be a hoodie or jacket? Also I've never worn NF. What size do you people recommend for someone that's 6'3"?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

What's the model name of this NF?

Lower east side.

Thanks. Just searched it and specs say it 80% cotto 20% poly. Is it meant to be a hoodie or jacket? Also I've never worn NF. What size do you people recommend for someone that's 6'3"?

I'm digging the wool style with the elastic waist and/or cuffs...could someone point me in the direction of similar styles? This one is from Zara:

bf49cj.jpg

I'm digging the wool style with the elastic waist and/or cuffs...could someone point me in the direction of similar styles? This one is from Zara:

bf49cj.jpg

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow this dude is an idiot for real.

Ok, stay warm in that paper thin $200 jacket from Urban Outfitters.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow this dude is an idiot for real.

Ok, stay warm in that paper thin $200 jacket from Urban Outfitters.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom