OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

DWill gon eventually pick up. Gotta give Deron, Joe, Pierce, KG, and Brook time to mesh and jell. Then production will pick up and hell be more eficient

Last edited:
Would you guys trade Kawhi (my player) for Kobe. Kawhi been pretty weak lately but I read he usually starts the season slow.

Drop Ilyasova for jj Hickson?

I just want to add that let's take 3s out of the equation. I don't really need 3s, I have it in surplus on my team. I will never lose in 3s.

Hickson will get me more rebounds and blocks right

Last edited:
Drop Ilyasova for jj Hickson?

I just want to add that let's take 3s out of the equation. I don't really need 3s, I have it in surplus on my team. I will never lose in 3s.

Hickson will get me more rebounds and blocks right
Yup

Anyone worth dropping to pick up Ryan Anderson or Wilson Chandler? It's a standard fantasy points league. I'm thinking about dropping Ilyasova but he has the highest ceiling of the three.

Anyone worth dropping to pick up Ryan Anderson or Wilson Chandler? It's a standard fantasy points league. I'm thinking about dropping Ilyasova but he has the highest ceiling of the three.
Illyasova's the only one you can drop. Unless your not too high on Harris and think Illyasova will outperform him then Harris is your guy. I think your teams pretty solid as is though.

How are you doing in your league? What place you in?

Illyasova's the only one you can drop. Unless your not too high on Harris and think Illyasova will outperform him then Harris is your guy. I think your teams pretty solid as is though.

How are you doing in your league? What place you in?
I think Harris will be better than Illyasova but we'll see if that prediction holds true. I'm doing well, only reason I lost in week 1 is because my friend cancelled the draft on the Sunday before the start of the season and had to push it back a week and so I was unable to adjust my lineup for that week. I should be 2-1 after this week barring a historic game from Isiah Thomas and out of 10 teams I'd say I have the 2nd or 3rd best team.

Last edited:

drop harris and ilyasova for both chandler and anderson. if you have anderson and chandler in your FA, then you must not be in a deep league, thus you do NOT hold onto injured players

I'm up 5-4 right now with Steve Blake left to go. I should probably just take the sure win and bench Blake but I'm only behind two 3pts and Steve has a chance, but he could also sink my fg%.. What y'all think?

I'm up 5-4 right now with Steve Blake left to go. I should probably just take the sure win and bench Blake but I'm only behind two 3pts and Steve has a chance, but he could also sink my fg%.. What y'all think?
how close is the fg%?

Wade and Leonard for Jr smith and Ryan Anderson fair trade

id rather have wade and leonard, you're trading stls for 3s. 3pt is the easiest category to build on through the FA

I'm the one getting Wade and Leonard. He counteroffered with Klay, Anderson and Jr. I don't want to trade Klay.. thinking of offering him Wesley Matthews, Jr and Thompson for Wade and Leonard. Fair for both sides?

Last edited:

id rather have wade and leonard, you're trading stls for 3s. 3pt is the easiest category to build on through the FA
I'm the one getting Wade and Leonard. He counteroffered with Klay, Anderson and Jr. I don't want to trade Klay.. thinking of offering him Wesley Matthews, Jr and Thompson for Wade and Leonard. Fair for both sides?
who would you pick up? do you mean wes, jr, and ryan?

who would you pick up? do you mean wes, jr, and ryan?

Yea I meant I'd be giving up wes, jr and ryan for Wade and Leonard

@AgentZero Id get rid of Harris for Ryan Anderson if not then Wilson

After that trade Spencer Hawes and Thaddeus Young away for one A or A+ PF or C

And play the waive wire

Back
Top Bottom