OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Someone in my league dropped Tyreke Evans, is he worth claiming?

Only people on my team I would consider dropping are Greivis Vasquez (sucked to start the season but has been playing better recently) and Gerald Green (balling out right now).

Vazquez seems a little more consistent than Reke no?

Idk tbh

He scored 20 points with 7 assists last night, but the game before that he had 2 points :rolleyes

Tyreke has been mostly trash so far but I think he'll improve

Idk tbh

He scored 20 points with 7 assists last night, but the game before that he had 2 points
eyes.gif

Tyreke has been mostly trash so far but I think he'll improve
Vasquez's performance all depends on minutes I  think. He's competing with Thomas at the PG position. 

DROP ROSE

hawes, bosh, noah, gortat, jordan, etc. i would keep hayward though

im ok with that trade. you need depth

hes out 2-3 weeks so if you have space then pick him up and wait on it
Now it's Dwight Parsons Henson for Deng Thomas Lee

Im debating because Dwight was my #1 pick

DROP ROSE

hawes, bosh, noah, gortat, jordan, etc. i would keep hayward though

im ok with that trade. you need depth

hes out 2-3 weeks so if you have space then pick him up and wait on it
Now it's Dwight Parsons Henson for Deng Thomas Lee

Im debating because Dwight was my #1 pick
what round you got someone is irrelevant at this point. i got al jefferson in round 2, that doesn't mean hes worth another 2nd round pick. people took davis in the 2nd round but hes easily a top 8 pick trade bait.  id pass on the trade though

Last edited:
going to drop one of my wings for jameer nelson

picking between redick, korver and joe johnson

I have Jameer on my team. Some rough shooting #s but very solid/consistent. I'd drop Joe out of the 3, but Korver/Redick are essentially the same type of player.

Hearing that Brad Beal is out with injury again :smh: :smh: :smh:

Damn my yahoo team can't stay healthy :smh: Dealt with Wilson Chandler, Al Jeff, Dragic, and now Bradley Beal all injured at some point. I'm still first in this league though cause my squad is too nice but still, they all can never stay healthy.

Vazquez seems a little more consistent than Reke no?
Vasquez was such a gem last year it's sad man. I wouldn't rely heavily on Reke either this year unless you're in a deep league.

Deron Williams is sure pissing me off though. I'm borderline wanting to drop the guy but since he's been injured all year I'm gonna have to wait him out. I mean it's D-Will and all but he was my 2nd pick :smh:

Last edited:
Damn my yahoo team can't stay healthy :smh: Dealt with Wilson Chandler, Al Jeff, Dragic, and now Bradley Beal all injured at some point. I'm still first in this league though cause my squad is too nice but still, they all can never stay healthy.

I feel your pain :frown:

DWill, Iggy, and now Beal :smh: tough week for my NT team

Tyson Chandler, DRose, Beal, a banged up Bledsoe and somehow I'm 4-0 in my head-to-head league. I need Rondo to come back ASAP if I want to keep this up.

^ How did you go 4-0 with those players?? :lol:

I'm loaded :lol: .. out those injuries I mentioned, the only one that's going to kill me is not having Beal. Getting Bledsoe back tomorrow will help though and getting a full week worth of DWade is also a plus. Not too concerned about losing Rose even though I reached for him with the 3rd pick in the 1st round :smh:

In a 6 man league..

Roster

GUARDS: Steph, Rubio, Beal, T. Lawson, Dragic

FORWARDS: Batum, Deng, Aldridge, D. West, R. Anderson

CENTER: Gortat, Cousins, Noah

I wanna drop Noah but he's on the can't cut list. Rondo, E. Turner, Afflalo are available

Back
Top Bottom