OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

In a 6 man league..

Roster

GUARDS: Steph, Rubio, Beal, T. Lawson, Dragic

FORWARDS: Batum, Deng, Aldridge, D. West, R. Anderson

CENTER: Gortat, Cousins, Noah

I wanna drop Noah but he's on the can't cut list. Rondo, E. Turner, Afflalo are available
pick up turner and afflalo. drop beal and rubio. why would you hold onto players who can't produce?

In a 6 man league..

Roster

I wanna drop Noah but he's on the can't cut list. Rondo, E. Turner, Afflalo are available

How are you still gonna hang on to Deng when Turner and Afflalo is on the FA. Your league ain't even trying...

In a 6 man league..

Roster

How are you still gonna hang on to Deng when Turner and Afflalo is on the FA. Your league ain't even trying...
deng is pretty valuable, he gets 7 reb for a sf and a stl

pick up turner and afflalo. drop beal and rubio. why would you hold onto players who can't produce?
Rubio is a beast on steals tho, also assist. Beal out for two weeks sucks
in a 6 man league, a 2 cat player is useless.

I'm not trading for him now, but someone's interested in Wes and agreed to trade when Butler gets healthy. Let's assume he wasn't injured. Who would you take?

damn really? i have hinrich and jordan crawford. someone just dropped chalmers, think i should drop hinrich
though i rather drop crawford with the inevitable return of rondo

Rondo isn't supposed to be back until January-ish, so Crawford is the starting PG for a while. He's been putting up good numbers.

Chalmers is really inconsistent IMO

12 man league. 

I've got jimmy butler and bradley beal out. Someone dropped Vasquez and Wilson Chandler. I'm holding on to beal but would Vasquez or Chandler be a good pick up? Or should i stay put with Butler too?

Tobias Harris out again :lol: :smh: He should have never came back in the first place last week.

Last edited:
Tobias Harris out again
laugh.gif
mean.gif
He should have never came back in the first place last week.
this dude giving me the false hope. going from coming off the bench to almost starting to 2 DNPs
mean.gif
. lou williams and kyle korver out tonight for me too
mean.gif
. thought i had a full line up
sick.gif

Danny Green @ Orl or Ray Allen @ Tor?
Or does it even matter?

Went too high on Green this season. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom