Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by ekREV

should i drop hickson for mcroberts??? Center position is slim pickings right now...
I'd do it, seems like McBob has figured out his position but he does foul a lot limiting his PT. But Hickson is complete garbage right now, I wouldn't be surprised if Antawn supplants him as the starting PF if the cavs continue this horrendous play.

any suggestions for what type of player i should expect to recieve for letting go of Biedrins?

Every warrior player was drafted in my league. Regardless of status they were picked up. So im pretty sure Biedrins would be considered hot stuff even if he isnt playing like one. He only gets one category outta the way and im tired of it. Looking for Pts + Rebs...
hopefully i get Amir Johnson... but leaning towards either Deng or Noah

last one:
Also thinking about giving up Rip and Stuckey to get Calderon and J. Rich

^i highly doubt anyone would give up deng or noah for biedrins. if you're getting jrich and calderon you're profiting

i picked him up this week, but hes not going to play at all until next week. maybe even a little after next week. if hes under the radar i would pick him up this weekend earliest. if your league knows about him then you could pick him up if you're lacking assists

Updated FA list:

nydyxt.png

^personally i would get rid of morrow and pick up thabo... as of right now u need point guards. Jrue and Mo arent going to hold it down... But u need em for consistency..... Do what you need to do but id get Fisher Thabo and Miles if they are still available

On another note:
Is anyone else #1 in their league? I would like to see what a 1st place team looks like.

^ I'm in 1st
happy.gif
 here's my squad, 12 man head to head league.

andre miller
jrue holiday
raymond felton
beno udrih
tyreke evans
nicolas batum
shane battier
shawn marion
kevin durant
nene
al horford
andrew bogut
roy hibbert

basic categories with offensive rebounds added. Injuries have hurt my team some (durant missed some time, bogut, reggie evans with the broken foot so I picked up battier) and batum and beno have been doodoo lately but I'm still in 1st.

I'm in first place with a 45-9 record in one of the NT leagues, standard H2H. Undefeated in points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, and threes made so far.

Andre Miller
Raymond Felton
Stephen Curry
Nicolas Batum
Kevin Love
Lamar Odom
Brook Lopez
Roy Hibbert
Charlie Villanueva
Manu Ginobili
Luol Deng
Serge Ibaka
Brandon Rush

Rush is the only player that I didn't draft.

heres my monster team out of the 3 teams I have. Standard yahoo 12 team H2H. Someone dropped Aaron Brooks like an Idiot so I swooped him up. Grabbed Amir and West Math off waivers. Everyone else I drafted. Record should be better as some injuries slowed me down too especially at PG with Rose missing a couple of games and J.Wall missing almost 2 weeks combined.

Record is 40-13-1

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td] [/td][td]
Derrick Rose

(Chi - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]69%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td] [/td][td]
Wesley Matthews

(Por - SG,SF)
[/td][td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td][td]Pho[/td][td]7:00 pm[/td][td]55%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td] [/td][td]
John Wall

(Was - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td]@LAL[/td][td]7:30 pm[/td][td]85%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td] [/td][td]
Stephen Jackson

(Cha - SG,SF)
[/td][td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td][td]Den[/td][td]4:00 pm[/td][td]88%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td] [/td][td]
Rudy Gay

(Mem - SF,PF)
[/td][td]SFPFFUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]77%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td] [/td][td]
Amar'e Stoudemire

(NY - PF,C)
[/td][td]PFFCUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]80%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td] [/td][td]
Pau Gasol

(LAL - PF,C)
[/td][td]PFFCUtilBN[/td][td]Was[/td][td]7:30 pm[/td][td]93%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td] [/td][td]
JaVale McGee

(Was - PF,C)
[/td][td]PFFCUtilBN[/td][td]@LAL[/td][td]7:30 pm[/td][td]72%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td] [/td][td]
Amir Johnson

(Tor - PF)
[/td][td]PFFUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]26%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td] [/td][td]
.J. Augustin

(Cha - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td]Den[/td][td]4:00 pm[/td][td]63%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Eric Gordon

(LAC - SG)
[/td][td]SGGUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]62%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Roy Hibbert

(Ind - C)
[/td][td]CUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]63%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Aaron Brooks

(Hou - PG) INJ
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td]Det[/td][td]5:30 pm[/td][td]37%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td][/td][td]
--empty--
[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Updated FA list:

nydyxt.png
hmm, out of all those guys I'd only grab cj miles and big baby. Thabo is 2 dimensional if you need steals and a couple rebs but thats it and James Jones just shoots 3. Again look at your category struggles in your league's homepage to see what you really need.

T-Will got recalled from the D League. If he somehow plays this weekend, I'd keep my eye on him. Dude was beasting it in the D League and maybe it somehow gets him going for the season.

Nets recall Terrence Williams from D-League
Williams
Nets recalled Terrence Williams from the Springfield Armor of the NBADL.
Williams will meet the Nets in Dallas on Wednesday and could play as soon as Friday. His stint in the minors was almost laughable as he averaged 28.0 points, 11.3 rebounds and 10.7 assists in three games. There are no guarantees of playing time under Avery Johnson, but if Williams can get to practices and meetings on time, he should eventually be the team's sixth man. Add the versatile talent in all formats while he builds trust. We suspect the demotion will be the wakeup call T-Will needed. Dec. 7 - 11:56 am et
Source: Al Iannazzone on Twitter

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

heres my monster team out of the 3 teams I have. Standard yahoo 12 team H2H. Someone dropped Aaron Brooks like an Idiot so I swooped him up. Grabbed Amir and West Math off waivers. Everyone else I drafted. Record should be better as some injuries slowed me down too especially at PG with Rose missing a couple of games and J.Wall missing almost 2 weeks combined.

Record is 40-13-1

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td] [/td][td]
Derrick Rose

(Chi - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]69%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td] [/td][td]
Wesley Matthews

(Por - SG,SF)
[/td][td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td][td]Pho[/td][td]7:00 pm[/td][td]55%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td] [/td][td]
John Wall

(Was - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td]@LAL[/td][td]7:30 pm[/td][td]85%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td] [/td][td]
Stephen Jackson

(Cha - SG,SF)
[/td][td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td][td]Den[/td][td]4:00 pm[/td][td]88%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td] [/td][td]
Rudy Gay

(Mem - SF,PF)
[/td][td]SFPFFUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]77%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td] [/td][td]
Amar'e Stoudemire

(NY - PF,C)
[/td][td]PFFCUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]80%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td] [/td][td]
Pau Gasol

(LAL - PF,C)
[/td][td]PFFCUtilBN[/td][td]Was[/td][td]7:30 pm[/td][td]93%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td] [/td][td]
JaVale McGee

(Was - PF,C)
[/td][td]PFFCUtilBN[/td][td]@LAL[/td][td]7:30 pm[/td][td]72%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td] [/td][td]
Amir Johnson

(Tor - PF)
[/td][td]PFFUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]26%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td] [/td][td]
.J. Augustin

(Cha - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td]Den[/td][td]4:00 pm[/td][td]63%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Eric Gordon

(LAC - SG)
[/td][td]SGGUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]62%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Roy Hibbert

(Ind - C)
[/td][td]CUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]63%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Aaron Brooks

(Hou - PG) INJ
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td]Det[/td][td]5:30 pm[/td][td]37%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td][/td][td]
--empty--
[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
how did you manage to get amare, pau, rose, jackson and rudy gay?

Just proposed someone a trade:

Andrea Bargnani & J.J. Hickson for Amar'e Stoudemire

Fair?

Originally Posted by diew its james

snake pick 11th overall, took Pau first and Amare fell to me. Got D Rose and Rudy in rds 3 and 4. Captain Jack also fell to me in the 5th and then my value picks came into play.

snake pick 11th overall, took Pau first and Amare fell to me. Got D Rose and Rudy in rds 3 and 4. Captain Jack also fell to me in the 5th and then my value picks came into play.
thats crazy,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to you for grabbing jackson in the 5th round. in my league rose, rudy and jackson left the 3rd round. guys like john wall and blake griffin were picked in the 5th round. would you mind posting how your first round went? i'm shocked amare didnt go in the 1st round, i'd understand if dwight was drafted in the 1st round but no one else in the 2nd round should've been taken early

thats crazy,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to you for grabbing jackson in the 5th round. in my league rose, rudy and jackson left the 3rd round. guys like john wall and blake griffin were picked in the 5th round. would you mind posting how your first round went? i'm shocked amare didnt go in the 1st round, i'd understand if dwight was drafted in the 1st round but no one else in the 2nd round should've been taken early
I know right, I was straight up
eek.gif
when Amare fell and then I saw captain jack in the 5th.

heres the first 2 rounds. Dude after me, I dunno what he was thinking. His team name is suns though I understand where his pick came from
laugh.gif

Edit: wow I didnt even know CP3 fell to 5

[table][tr][th=""]Round 1[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]Kevin Durant (OKC - SF)[/td] [td]Duncan Donuts[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]LeBron James (Mia - SF)[/td] [td]NOJAX[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]Kobe Bryant (LAL - SG)[/td] [td]kc rocks[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]Dirk Nowitzki (Dal - PF)[/td] [td]Room For Squ...[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]Chris Paul (NO - PG)[/td] [td]SuperSonics[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]Danny Granger (Ind - SF,PF)[/td] [td]NYKnicks20[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]Dwyane Wade (Mia - PG,SG)[/td] [td]GoGo[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]Deron Williams (Uta - PG)[/td] [td]Lopez Brothe...[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]Stephen Curry (GS - PG)[/td] [td]screw the heat[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]Dwight Howard (Orl - C)[/td] [td]10 spot[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]Pau Gasol (LAL - PF,C)[/td] [td]C'Mon Man[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]Steve Nash (Pho - PG)[/td] [td]SUNS[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Round 2[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]Carmelo Anthony (Den - SF,PF)[/td] [td]SUNS[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]Amar'e Stoudemire (NY - PF,C)[/td] [td]C'Mon Man[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]Rajon Rondo (Bos - PG)[/td] [td]10 spot[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]David Lee (GS - PF,C)[/td] [td]screw the heat[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]Brook Lopez (NJ - C)[/td] [td]Lopez Brothe...[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]Gerald Wallace (Cha - SF,PF)[/td] [td]GoGo[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]Joe Johnson (Atl - SG,SF)[/td] [td]NYKnicks20[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]Josh Smith (Atl - PF)[/td] [td]SuperSonics[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]Jason Kidd (Dal - PG)[/td] [td]Room For Squ...[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]Chris Bosh (Mia - PF,C)[/td] [td]kc rocks[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]Andrea Bargnani (Tor - PF,C)[/td] [td]NOJAX[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]Chauncey Billups (Den - PG)[/td] [td]Duncan Donuts[/td][/tr][/table]

Thoughts on how to improve my team? I havent won a single "blocks" or "3pointers made" match up. i got probably the best if not 2nd best squad player for player in my league and im barely cracking .500, last year i ran away with it in the regular season with about .760 wpct
30t6p3b.gif

what can i do with OJ Mayo? move TP9 for a big man?

free agency pool doesnt have anyting better than what i have right now...

315zdck.jpg

I just traded Jamal for OJ. In my opinion, OJ's going to get traded by feb. break. He just has way too much talent. It's a low risk high reward trade in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom