Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by BangDak

Paul, i know this is late but i would have left it the way it was. How did it turn out for you last night?
I left it the way it was actually. I kind of kicked myself for benching Ariza, though. He had 11/8/2/2/2. I know he shot 2/12, but I needed those 8 boards, 2 steals, and 2 blocks. I had a sizable lead in FG%
ohwell.gif
. Oh well.

should i offer my Aldridge and tony parker for his lebron james and devin harris?
my team is balanced as hell

i have

Rondo, Parker, Ridnour, Westbrook
Dorrell Wright, Landry Fields, James Harden
Jeff Green, CJ Miles
Dirk, ZBo, Aldridge,
Tyson Chandler, Deandre Jordan

Originally Posted by blakmn89

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

drop stuckey for sessions? or wait it out

isn't sessions injured? if he is dnt do it. im goin thru same problem 2 drp stuckey o not.
i got stuckey too, should i drop him for noah heres my squad

felton
jrue
nelson
stuckey
jet
kevin martin
ariza
wilson chandler
ak47
nene
aljeff
horford
dlee
dwest

Originally Posted by zdawgz

What do you guys think of this trade:

K. Durant and P. Milsap
for
D. Wade and B. Lopez
Durant > Wade, Milsap > Lopez
I'd pass if you're giving up KD and Milsap

I'm concerned because Jrue's play has been falling off as of late while Lewis' play has been getting better.
ohwell.gif

For those who watch Sixers' games often, what's up with Jrue?

Also, I've been punting the assists category for most of this season. It's resulted in me winning turnovers. I have Monta, Aaron Brooks, and could add Holiday, but that doesn't put me over the top in assists. Another concern of mine is that with the potential acquisition of Jrue Holiday, I might not be winning turnovers anymore.

Jrue is a damn TO machine. I have Jrue, Monta, Westbrook, and Bron in one of my leagues, and you bet damn well ive lost every single week in TO's
laugh.gif

I'd pull the trigger, but thats just me. Come to think of it, i should propose a Shard for Jrue trade too
laugh.gif

What the hell! I pick up Kwame Brown after he goes double-double in back to back games. Once I pick him up, he barely plays and gets single digits in pts and reb, not even close to double digit. I drop him and the he goes 13/18 tonight. @@$!

On other news, I picked up Perkins. Good move?

I'm in a very deep league but do you guys think it's time to drop Hibbert?
He wasn't even on foul trouble tonight and still only played less than 15 minutes for 4/2.

drp stuckey 4 aaron brooks o jamal crawford a good move? also who's a betta pf-c 2 gt dujuan blair o demarcus cousins

Back
Top Bottom