Marvin Williams
Wesley Johnson
Dwyane Wade
Joakim Noah
J.J. Hickson
Lou Williams

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by diew its james

do you have ramon sessions, ryan anderson or tmac in your FA? you can probably pick up someone instead of giving up ibaka

d12 and devin harris for al jefferson and paul pierce, i give away d12 and harris. should i do it?
Nah i wouldn't do it. I don't see an upgrade with this trade...
i wanted to get rid of d12 and mcgee(who i also have) because my team shoots good ft's besides them two and i wanted to get either horford or jefferson for them

do you have ramon sessions, ryan anderson or tmac in your FA? you can probably pick up someone instead of giving up ibaka

d12 and devin harris for al jefferson and paul pierce, i give away d12 and harris. should i do it?

I picked up Anderson right before he got hot and everyone in my league was mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tmac is already on another team but Sessions is still available. I'm a little weary about him though because he doesn't seem like a player worthy of a permanent spot on my team. His value will be gone once Mo Williams is back. Lowry seems like his minutes are gonna remain consistent since Brooks hasn't been performing as well as expected 

sessions has good fg,ft, ast/to ratio and points. he wont steal,block or 3pt much but hes been playing great lately. last game he had 13ast/0to

Originally Posted by SkS Automatic

John Salmons is a FA, should i pick him up?

IMO, Salmons does way more harm than good for fantasy teams, so I would not pick him up unless you have a player getting less than ~28 minutes a game.

So Jim O'Brien just got fired haha
Do you guys think Hansbrough or McRoberts will gain any value?
Both seem pretty solid when given minutes.

someone offered me Arenas and Scola for me giving up Nash. What do you guys think? My team is pretty stacked at the point guard position as i have Kidd and Wall also. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

someone offered me Arenas and Scola for me giving up Nash. What do you guys think? My team is pretty stacked at the point guard position as i have Kidd and Wall also. What do you guys think?

Gilbert has been trash with the Magic and has a sore knee now. Counter with  someone else instead of Arenas.

I need more rebounding and want to pick up Deandre Jordan. Is he still gonna start when Kaman comes back?? & if I do pick him up who should I drop out of Felton & D. Harris.. I know once I drop either of them someone is going to pick em up

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Who comes out better:

Durant/Felton for:

Scola/Curry or L.Aldridge/Curry?
The person receiving Durant/Felton, regardless of if it's Scola or Aldridge

@henz0 I wouldn't drop any of those two for jordan.

@zdawgz I go with whoever gets Durant/Felton

they're both too good to drop for jordan, who else do you have?
I chose 1 of them because my assist #s always overpower who im playing by alot but this is my team.. Again I need all the rebounding I can get

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td] [/td][td]
Chauncey Billups

(Den - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]79%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td] [/td][td]
Ray Allen

(Bos - SG)
[/td][td]SGGUtilBN[/td][td]@Sac[/td][td]10:00 pm[/td][td]88%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td] [/td][td]
Devin Harris

(NJ - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]72%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td] [/td][td]
Dorell Wright

(GS - SG,SF)
[/td][td]SGGSFUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]58%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td] [/td][td]
Andray Blatche

(Was - PF,C)
[/td][td]PFCUtilBN[/td][td]@NO[/td][td]8:00 pm[/td][td]83%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td] [/td][td]
Marc Gasol

(Mem - C)
[/td][td]CUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]80%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td] [/td][td]
John Wall

(Was - PG)
[/td][td]PGGUtilBN[/td][td]@NO[/td][td]8:00 pm[/td][td]86%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td] [/td][td]
--empty--
[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]0%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Raymond Felton

(NY - PG,SG)
[/td][td]PGSGGUtilBN[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]69%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Kobe Bryant

(LAL - SG)
[/td][td]SGGUtilBN[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Amar'e Stoudemire

(NY - PF,C)
[/td][td]PFCUtilBN[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Greg Monroe

(Det - PF,C)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Should I...

Drop any of these players:
Mike Miller
Danny Gibson
Darko

For any of these players:
Manny Harris
Timofey Mozgoz
Landry Fields
Aaron Brooks
OJ Mayo
Ben Gordon

10 Team H2H Points League

@henz0 Why not try a trade instead?

@LamarOwnsem I would.

@JJ1223 I'm not too sure here, but maybe Gibson for Fields or Gordon. And keep an eye on Brooks, I know he's been awful but I still have hope for him well a little bit anyways.

should i propose Kevin Martin for Rudy Gay? i keep reading to sell high on k-mart due to his injury prone is now a good time to trade him or should i just stick with him

@SicKWuN415 Yes, idk that he'll accept though.

@Balla Jigga I want to say yes, but I could see why not make the trade, because of how Curry went off last year in the second half and he's starting to getting it rolling already. Right now wade is probably a bit more valuable, so maybe you can get better than fields or humphries.

Back
Top Bottom