Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

I got offered Bosh, Bargnani and Wesley Matthews for Amare and Wilson Chandler. Im really thinking about it and it sounds interesting. What do you think?
I would let Beno Udrih go since he is kind of trash when playing with Tyreke. That would left me kind of clogged at the PF/C position, as I already got Lamarcus Alridge, Nene and Eltron Brand there. What Im lacking is 3pts, pts and rebs, Im currently 2nd in my leagu though. That trade would give me more points and some rebounds too, so it might work.

Any advice?

should I drop ariza for mike miller or rjeff? he's out for 2 weeks til the 23rd I need games I'm currently in 6th

im thinking about holding on to him. theres Charlie V, CJ Miles, James Harden, JR Smith, Al Harrington, Salmons, and thats pretty much it

Drop Villanueva for Ibaka (who I just dropped for Gortat)?

Here's my squad:

Calderon
Ginobili
Felton
Deng
Love
Villanueva
B. Lopez
Hibbert
Gortat
A. Miller
Delfino
Odom
Curry

I think I'm safe enough with threes to drop Villanueva. Currently in first place by 18 games and want to be well-prepared for the playoffs.

Drop Aaron Brooks for which of these FA:

Jameer Nelson
Stuckey
Lowry

I need assists, steals and blocks. Everything other category I'm fine on.

@LamarOwnsem Yes. That's a crazy lead, 18 games between you and 2nd place?

@nyk2010 I don't think it's that much, depends on who you could pick up from the FAs imo.

@NikeAir45 I'm not a fan of any of them really, but I guess I would rank them Nelson, Lowry, Stuckey, if you need assist. I still have a bit of hope that Brooks turns it around, then he'd be better than any of them. His time share with Lowry isn't helping though.

@thaSOLEful1 Solid.

@sole searchin Sure. Only thing I like about Ariza are the steals.

Someone just offered me:

Nash & Granger

for

LeBron & Conley

I get Nash and Granger. What do you guys think? I'm lacking in 3s.

My team sucks. I'm 4-10 and probably gonna be 4-11 after this week. There are a bunch of good injured players on the FA list right now and I'm considering snatching a few of them to try and finish the season strong and sneak into the playoffs.

Here's some of them:
Okafor
Ariza
Kaman
Mo Williams
Tyrus Thomas
Caron Butler
Barbosa
Brandon Bass

Points league 10-team

thoughts?

only ariza and okafor are worth picking up at this point. thomas wont be back for a while, kaman is out for another few weeks, mo is out every other week, caron is out all year, the others arent worth picking up in a 10 team league

Originally Posted by jmal519

Someone just offered me:

Nash & Granger

for

LeBron & Conley

I get Nash and Granger. What do you guys think? I'm lacking in 3s.

Pull that trigger...

I know that if you add a free agent before 3:00 am EST, that player will be able to play a game on the same day, however, does this policy also work for trades accepted by the commissioner?  More specifically, in my league (yahoo fantasy nba), once the commissioner reviews a trade and accepts it, the traded players will be added to their new rosters for the next day.  I just traded for Pierce and if my commissioner approves the trade after 12 am, will he still be able to play on monday (2/7/11)?  Thanks in advance

I've never had commish passes trades so i dont know how that goes but NORMALLY,

after 3:00 AM (or whatever time it is), it's the start of the new day for fantasy leagues. So for example, i pick up a player for 2/7/11 at 4:00 AM, he'll be on your roster for 2/8, not 2/7.

For trades, they set a day when it gets approved. Once it passes that day, you have to give it an extra day before they're actually in your lineups. Sorry if everything sounds confusing, lmk if you need more help.

BTW why was this thread unstickied? Sure it's been going a bit slow this year but ehh.

Back
Top Bottom