Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Lets say I can get this done:
I give Amare for Joe Johnson + Wesley Matthews, and I drop Batum.

What do you think about it? I got Elton Brand and Nene on the bench, so i just put one of them in the Amares slot, while Johnson and Matthews would be an upgrade at sf where I got Wilson Chandler.

Melo is in NY, so Amares production might drop, while Chandler is on a new team, so you never know.

The thing is if this trade falls through then I might move a spot down in my league, as the guy is right behind me.

nvm i gotta start j-rich no other SG. who should i start AK or Chandler?
so far theres no updates on Mo but i have been reading that the trade will probably motivate him to actually play since he is with better players. i read that bledsoe would have little value compared to a ramon sessions when Mo was with Cavs.
Wait a while on Kaman but i have a feeling he would be a good pickup if theres another player u can drop do it. same here Felton has zero value now, GK needs to start him

im not a fan of Joe Johnson i had him the past two years and he screwed me last year by fning up in the championship week, but i think you get a good deal, maybe you might wanna take one of his bigs back because Brand and Nene arent studs in rebounding although i do think Amares rebs will take a hit with Melo there, pts will stay the same cuz they have no bench.

^i think its safer to go with ak, who knows how GK will play his lineup. he seems to be testing out different systems and PT with all the players. without deron williams on the team it might hurt ak's numbers but i think it's still safer to play him

When Kuester gets fired later this week, do you guys think Charlie Villanueva will finally see some consistent playing time?

i think kuester and charlie v are on the same page(he wasn't one of the people who missed practice), i think he doesn't get play time cause hes not producing. he always get into foul trouble, takes bad shots and doesn't defend well

gave up on Gilzero an picked up Kirk Hinrich. Gil isn't going to pick up anymore offensive stats. He has lost confidence because of his knee and legal issue.

Is it time to give up on Rashard Lewis?

Notable FA:
Vince Carter
Anthony Morrow
Mike Miller
Charlie Villanueva
Ben Gordon
Glen Davis
James Harden

My Team:
iputxs.png

Currently 2nd place in a 12 team league.

^anthony morrow or james harden would be the best pickups, but i'd give up on tmac before i give up on rashard. hes back today, hopefully he can stay healthy. also you have roy, who isnt going to play well on a consistent basis so you should consider dropping him too if he starts to wear down

^ Thanks.

I just don't know about the Detroit situation. I have T-Mac who was playing decent, but now he's in the same boat as Tayshaun, Big Ben, and Rip
ohwell.gif
. This however, makes Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva a little more intriguing.
laugh.gif

Other than Monta, T-Mac is my only other PG.
ohwell.gif

^i would but i'd be worried that during the last week of playoffs rose and dwight might sit out 2-3 games for rest and you might get screwed over. nene and horford have been playing very well this season so holding onto them isnt so bad. also dwight can pick up a technical and get suspended and after that every 2 technicals he gets he will be suspended a game

^you should probably trade the guys on your team who have bad FT% for a pg, maybe like ibaka and lamar for nash or something

shud i pickup channing frye 4 blatche? also rudy fernandez worth pickin up since i need 3s & derozan dnt gv me jack but pts

here's my squad. sumthns telln me not 2 drop cousins

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Russell Westbrook

(OKC - PG)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Rudy Fernandez

(Por - SG)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Andre Miller

(Por - PG)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Kevin Durant

(OKC - SF)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Josh Smith

(Atl - SF,PF)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
David West

(NO - PF)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Luis Scola

(Hou - PF,C)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Brook Lopez

(NJ - C)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Louis Williams

(Phi - PG,SG)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
DeMarcus Cousins

(Sac - PF,C)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Eric Gordon

(LAC - SG) INJ
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
John Salmons

(Mil - SG,SF)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Andray Blatche

(Was - PF,C)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by SicKWuN415

David Lee and Felton for Westbrook and Batum?

don't do it. Batum is going to lose his starting job to gerald wallace soon. I'd keep Lee and Felton cause I think felton will take over the starting job in Denver. Ty was messing up down the stretch against portland on friday.

What's the status on Rudy Gay? I'm wondering if I should just drop him or hold on to him since I don't need him for another three weeks...

^He will be reevaluated in 2-3 weeks time.......... at that point he will either be cleared to play or shut it down for the season, or sit out for some more time.... Alot is up in the air still with him. If your team is headed for the playoffs I would hang on to him..... I would actually hang on to him regardless depending on the number of bench spots and what FAs are available.

Back
Top Bottom